Anyone Near Lexington Ky

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
I have some inlaws down there and visit occasionaly. There is a guy on here named Frodo who posts from Lexington,I tried to private message him one time when I was going down but never head anything from him, You might watch for his posts in todays finds and message him. Ive done quite a bit of research around that area and can tell you there are some wonderful places to hunt in your area.

rdj

Greenie
Sep 14, 2005
Doubt I could make it over there but I used to travel I65 south to TN once a month. Just south of exit 110 about 3 or 4 miles there was a very old 2 or 3 story home that wasn't being lived in. It wasn't but 6 or 700' off the interstate. The land all around it was used as pasture for cattle and it was used for hay storage. Last time I was by there (about 8 yrs ago) it had demolished. I dreamed about detecting there but was never able to do it. By the looks of the home it had been there since the 1800's. Do you know if anyone ever detected the place and what they found?

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Ice,
Go to general discussion by location link on Kentucky. There are a number of post there from Lexington and I'm sure you will be able to get a lot of info on Lex. and will be able to hook up with some.

Later Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread