Remote viewing

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Howdy,

As you can see I am a new member and am interested in working with treasure hunters to further corroborate research data to aid in locating targets of choice via remote viewing.

I do not or need to want to know the target up front but will need to explain how to phrase the reference as to get clear data.

What do you have to lose?

For me, I just need the practice :)

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hello again, (I'm tweaking this post a bit for clarity)
As a follow up, if you are interested in having me work a target, PLEASE do not tell me anything about it up front....I don't need or want to know anything about the individual target prior to working it as that tends to allow imagination to intrude.

The methodology I employ is called Technical Remote viewing and it has a very specific set of steps I follow in trying to gather data about the target.

So what we will do is have you work up a question and then send me blind "Target Reference Numbers" (TRN's).
Here's how that works:
A question might be: *site xyz*/Civil war payroll/location (assuming a Civil war payroll location is what you are looking for). Then you create two sets of four numbers (TRN's) such as 2173 / 1428 and assign them to that target.

Example:
This morning I wrote on one side of a piece of paper: Winner of the 2008 presidential election
And wrote on the other side: 7428/1927
Then did a session on that target (I'm not telling who wins :-)

It is VERY important that the Cue (your query) be clear and unequivocal as if it's too vague we may not get solid data.

I recently did a session for a friend and I had no idea what it was but worked a double session on it and was dead on the objective of the target. We matched the geographic features to the site and he is out investigating it as we speak.
In this example, I did a view from 50,000 feet so that we could get geographic data to help locate the site.

There are four steps that takes about 5-6 minutes & I can be in session for about 45 minutes. They are repeated every time I "move" around the site.
Step 1 is where I write the trn's & do a quick sketch & interpret the sketch
Step 2 I write down impression of colors, textures, smells, taste, temperatures, sounds, Dimensions, and AI-Impressions and AOL- that is possible imagination.
Step 3 is a sketch of various aspects of the target site.
Step 4 is a columnar page with much of the same data as S2 but also includes additional fields of data.

So I will do an initial movement, Top, Center, & then whatever strikes me."Movement" is quite literal, I am moving around the site gathering data within a very specific structure. I'm not "seeing" it per se, I am gathering impressions.

Sorry to be so long winded, it's important that the cue'er (that's you) know how the process works so that they can give me good cues. The cue should be in the form I mentioned above.

I will not work trn's just out of the blue as each session takes almost an hour and I can only do two a day. Please introduce yourself and let me be sure you understand how the process works so that I am not wasting either of our efforts.

I will post an example session here a bit later.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Are you talking about "remote viewing", as in "psychic ability" stuff? If so, I believe this would be for the LRL/dowsing forum, eh?

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Tom,
Yes & no.
I did e-mail the admin. in dowsing to inquire if i should post there, but I suspect it falls under "general" more accurately than dowsing.

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
As promised, I wanted to post some samples of rv work. A typical session consist of around 15 pages so I am just including the photo of the target and the sketch I came up with about the target.

I find out what the target is after I'm done.

Attachments

• 5832 9521r.gif
    5832 9521r.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 932
  • 5832 9521a.jpg
    5832 9521a.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 919
OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
The target here was a volcano on a moon.

Attachments

• iopele_gal_big.jpg
    iopele_gal_big.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 986
  • overhead veiw.jpg
    overhead veiw.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 918

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Remote viewing has found more acceptance than dowsing (google "Stargate" and USA for instance - there were more names for that project, but I can't think of 'em right now)

I do have a question about the "cues" you need. You'd said ... "site xyz" Now from what I understand, you don't actually want the street address itself, right? Not that specific? If I sent you something, I'd write in "Nan's site" or some such?

Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I don't know enough about it to know how to ask it properly. I guess you could tell that already, eh? ha

It sounds pretty spiffy, actually.

thanks,
Nan

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Nan,

A great question!

There are quite a few different methods of remote viewing being sold to be sure, but I'm working with the most practical and repeatable type (my opinion) because I like measurable results.

Without going too far into nuances, you have to approach the cue from a Jungian collective unconscious aspect in that we are working with events on a timeline type of scenario. The larger the event, the more of a spike it creates in the collective unconscious. That said, numbers and addresses are not terribly significant in the collective unconscious.

So, you might say something like:

Nan/this afternoon/whereuat, KY/optimum metal detecting location

Or if looking for a specific target:

Whereuat, KY/optimum metal detecting location

In the example above we'll modify it a bit and:

Bob Jones/ Podunk, VA/lost Civil war payroll/current location

Or just:

Podunk, VA/lost Civil war payroll/current location

Typically, I would add the name and time if it were an event type of situation.

For locating an item such as a cache there is no need to have those qualifiers but we may have to try to narrow the geographic locale down a bit.

Case in point, lets say in Leesburg, WV we want to locate a buried coin cache on the historical Smith plantation that has since been subdivided.

Leesburg, WV/historic smith plantation/ buried coin cache/location.

Overall, I suggest the simplest cue possible.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Huh? Sounds like Shirley McClain stuff. Can I consult a psychic for help in locating those evasive merc's? Well of COURSE! how silly for me to think otherwise! ::)

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Real de Tayopa

Those are good cues but please read the post above... I do not want or need to know the target cue as it is actually detrimental.

Rather:
Tayopa/Mexico/main [what? gold? Spanish?] deposit/location.

All I need are the Target Reference Numbers

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
You can predict the future, too?

Predict? no. Evaluate the outcome of potentialities? Possibly.

Heeere we go, the naysayers weigh in... people pay thousands of dollars for what I am offering for free.

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof

There's not proof enough for you pal.

For those of you interested in my assist for free, I am happy to help for the experience. Again, what do you have to lose?

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
HI Remote: How about this?

"Mexico/ gold/ Spanish] main deposit/location"

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Is the fact that I already know where etc detrimental?

Morning!

Assuming Tayopa is a locale such as a city or district....

Tayopa, Mexico/Spanish gold/main deposit/location

The fact that you are aware of the target is great. The more you know about it, the better cue you can create.

For me getting any information on the target other than Target Reference numbers make it more difficult.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Larry's find/November/island/exploratory/whats there 2397/3018

Okay, I spend a lot of mental energy on this and believe I've met the goals of the explanation.

Is this sufficient?

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Guy in Back,

Excellent cue structure. We may need to tweak it a bit though.

Larry's find/November/island/exploratory/whats there

If his trip was in November and he made a find, what we will be asking is what did Larry find.

If we want to find further objects consistent with what Larry found or know what else is on the island...

A November trip:
Larry's find/November/island/like items/current location

Just general:
Larry's find/Island/like items/current location

Exploring the island for non natural objects
Larry's find/island/man made objects/location

Here's our dilemma,
If we ask what's there in an broad exploratory way we will come up with all features of the island. Natural, man made, whatever. So we have to add qualifier's or things that limit the broad scope of information otherwise we may not get the specific information you require.

Can you please elaborate a bit on what you are trying to do? Visit the island in November & find stuff?

Please DON"T tell me what your trying to find.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I have visited the island many times. I will be back this November to explore further. Am I to look in the center of the island, the edges or further out?

Then let try:
Larry's find/island/man made/concealed/discovery

OP
OP
R

remoteviewer

Oct 29, 2008
Larry's find/island/man made/concealed/current location

This should take us to the specific locale of interest on the island.

Please write this on one side of a blank sheet of paper, assign a new set of Reference numbers, write them on the paper somewhere and post them or pm me with them.

I don't need the cue again, just the numbers. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread