jp morgan notes $100,000

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
hey you guys,since gettin into this thread discussion,my broadband line has slowed down alot(bit like dial up) trying to send u,s more pics but they wont go out now (maybee im the one getting paranoid now?)try standard email and ill try to get you some pics the plates are metal and are the global imunity,inventory list,ect.7 plates,2x bundles underneath.

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
if you send me a normal e mail ill try to send u some more pics and also some pics of other goodies,iv come across

chadrock

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2008
jeff of pa said:
roguetrader said:
i was mearly trying to inform people about these notes and there boxes,never did i a tempt to sell or scam you or any body else,and do you always belive what the us gov says,(they dont exactly have a great history of telling the truth,check out,Black Eagle Corp or Fund on google) there were more of these notes printed than the us is saying,ps o great one have you ever examined one of these notes in the treasuary?

I agree with your Post for the Most part.

But just for your Info.

They have Been Diclaired Counterfeit by the U.s.
Government. So no matter what the real deal was on them.
as far as anyone in the U.S. is concerned they are Counterfeit
or as Good as Counterfeit.

Plus one added thing. J.P. Morgan was not a President.
Therfore he would Never be on a U.S. Bill

Neither was Ben Franklin..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chadrock said:
jeff of pa said:
roguetrader said:
i was mearly trying to inform people about these notes and there boxes,never did i a tempt to sell or scam you or any body else,and do you always belive what the us gov says,(they dont exactly have a great history of telling the truth,check out,Black Eagle Corp or Fund on google) there were more of these notes printed than the us is saying,ps o great one have you ever examined one of these notes in the treasuary?

I agree with your Post for the Most part.

But just for your Info.

They have Been Diclaired Counterfeit by the U.s.
Government. So no matter what the real deal was on them.
as far as anyone in the U.S. is concerned they are Counterfeit
or as Good as Counterfeit.

Plus one added thing. J.P. Morgan was not a President.
Therfore he would Never be on a U.S. Bill

Neither was Ben Franklin..

Good Point

But I Believe Franklin is considered More Important to America

Then J.P. Morgan could ever Aspire to.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
SWR said:
Franklin’s portrait appears on legitimate US currency. Whereas, there has never been any legitimate US currency with the portrait of JP Morgan, or his signature.

Big difference

Good luck in your quest for making the truth known... I gave up early, I'm weak.

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
hey u guys once and for all the portrate is not-NOT-NOT-jp morgan its president WILSON,is written on the collar in the portrate.they are called jp morgans because he was the one to comission the printing of the note.he was the one to back the notes with gold by depositing gold in the treasuary to the value of the notes.jp moran is written in the background at the bottom behind payable in gold (seen under a magnifying glass)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roguetrader said:
hey u guys once and for all the portrate is not-NOT-NOT-jp morgan its president WILSON,is written on the collar in the portrate.they are called jp morgans because he was the one to comission the printing of the note.he was the one to back the notes with gold by depositing gold in the treasuary to the value of the notes.jp moran is written in the background at the bottom behind payable in gold (seen under a magnifying glass)

Can you Magnify that part of one & Post it ?

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
swr that statement i made is not a lie,i suggest you go and look at a note in the bep museum,ectwernt u the one that said the note never existed,also i find it interesting that u dont even know that the portrate is your own president willson.Are you pulling my chain,or is it that you have no time to do a little simple research before you type.and now would be extreamly hard to photograph for me to take that kind of pic (wish i could would save me a lot of typing and explaination)

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey roguetrader,

What part of Australia are you from/in?

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
swr -no that was jef of pa and im living in perth west australia,have a great day guy,girls

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roguetrader said:
swr -no that was jef of pa and im living in perth west australia,have a great day guy,girls

I was under the impression by your discription at first
yours had a portrait of J.P. morgan on them.

I don't know or care what Morgan looked like
I'm not an Heir of his.

But am aware Wilson is on the real ones.

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
no, i said ive lived there on and off for over 20 years but will be back there soon,i run my own buisness here in australia,i have a house in philipines in leyte.and i was born and bred in new zealand and im not asian my wife is.and my jp,s look the same as the specimen note on this post (without the specimen of course) have a great day guys/girls

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
mabe swr guess well find out dec or january,have some of the right people coming to look ill let you know what happens.(im also interested to know the answer to that statement.have a great day guys/girls,keep up the hunting,theres nothing like it in this world ay

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
roguetrader said:
mabe swr guess well find out dec or january,have some of the right people coming to look ill let you know what happens.(im also interested to know the answer to that statement.have a great day guys/girls,keep up the hunting,theres nothing like it in this world ay

Well...did the right people come to look?

How about a update :)

We need MORE COWBELL! And MORE FAKE $100,000 Bills!

Glad to know that the bills are happily sold now. I imagine we won't be hearing from you again, rogue.

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
".......if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free......." sorry these threads get that song running through my head. Good ole Mr. Strait

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread