jp morgan notes $100,000

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
the jp morgan notes if looking under a magnifying glass have green blue and red dots inside the $100,000 numbering and on the reverse.these notes did not have the typical fiber of all the other banknotes.the box containing 2xbundles of$100,000 clasped with abrass serial numbered clip.the box is about 8inches by 6x1and ahalf inches upon opening the sealed box there is agrease proof style wrapping to keep out dirt moisture ect.upon unwrapping, the first of 7 plates is revealed (6 more underneath then last of all is the 2x bundles of jp morgan notes.the ones i have are genuine (14x boxes)will inform more with pics to a genuine interested (ps we were told by morgan bank invesagaters to redeem them at the us treasuary---that dosent sound healthy),all inquiries to [email protected]

Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure the US Treasury will be happy to hear from you. Let us know how that comes out.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Please send the notes to me. I can redeem them for you.

But first you must send me a cashiers check for $1,500 USD to open the account with.

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
i was mearly trying to inform people about these notes and there boxes,never did i a tempt to sell or scam you or any body else,and do you always belive what the us gov says,(they dont exactly have a great history of telling the truth,check out,Black Eagle Corp or Fund on google) there were more of these notes printed than the us is saying,ps o great one have you ever examined one of these notes in the treasuary?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roguetrader said:
i was mearly trying to inform people about these notes and there boxes,never did i a tempt to sell or scam you or any body else,and do you always belive what the us gov says,(they dont exactly have a great history of telling the truth,check out,Black Eagle Corp or Fund on google) there were more of these notes printed than the us is saying,ps o great one have you ever examined one of these notes in the treasuary?

I agree with your Post for the Most part.

But just for your Info.

They have Been Diclaired Counterfeit by the U.s.
Government. So no matter what the real deal was on them.
as far as anyone in the U.S. is concerned they are Counterfeit
or as Good as Counterfeit.

Plus one added thing. J.P. Morgan was not a President.
Therfore he would Never be on a U.S. Bill

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
jeff of pa -totally agree with you he was never a president but he was the one to underwrite the notes (ie deposite gold with treasuary to back the notes) that is why his name is printed in yellow in the background at the bottom behind the payable in gold. interesting to note (excuse the pun) that when the us decides to make some money they just declare a banknote defunct and being a gold bearer note that would make one hell of a legal? theft,considering they were made when gold was $35 dollars per ounce,(now approx $800) thats not conspirisy thinking, those are just the facts as known, if there are no known notes in existance,why are people so upset to talk to talk about them,they are a great banknote.with lovely printing (seen under magnifying glass,)and have such in interesting history to follow up,and where and why they were used,and they definatly used outside the us,that was the purpose of them,so the gold would never leave america only the banknotes.from what my reserch tells me they were used insure the gold bullion that the chinese wanted to deposite in us to avoid the the advancing japanese army (then later the us declares the notes all fake)humm humm wonder what happened there,

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

tittywop.gif

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
well said saturna ,wonder what swr does on his days off when hes not sticking it to everybody,sounds like a very paronid person.is thereanything he can discuss without sarcasam.But thats ok i can handle it.and who the hell said i was trying to scam anybody,that sir is wrong thinking on your part,as far as i was concerned we were talkin ,discussing a subject,and uv turned it into your own personal crusade,.Do you ever leave home without thinking your going to get ripped off? Have a happy day all,im really enjoying all your,s input yous all have great comments and love hearing them reguardless,again have a great day,yous and your familys

Attachments

• DSC00165.jpg
    DSC00165.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,745
OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
saturna hope you like the pic let me know if u want to see more,and no nothing is for sale,these will be going back to the treasuary usa also the piolets remains will be going back with a mia unit next year somtime,.notice the scorch marks to the box.the aircraft was a p51 mustang these items were behind the seat.And please swr no more chortles( hell i dont even know what that means)have more pics if u want.ps ill let the piolet know when im there in dec that hes a fake and to stop trying to scam everbody and to get his bones out of the cockpit and stop trying to fake his death.(hell hes probally on the wanted list for theft of government property--probally thats why hes laying low trying to fake his death) And swr please no smart comments about a man that fought and gave his life for his fellow man and country,so that people like yourself have the freedom to speak.again have a great day you guys/you also swr

Attachments

• DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,244

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you been unable to, since 2006 on this request, find a way to exchange it into cash?

jp morgan bs.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
Have you been unable to, since 2006 on this request, find a way to exchange it into cash?

Who are you talking to here ? I don't see a jayamaha here

& Do you have proof this is the same person ?

Reason I am asking I don't see this person here
or any comments that match that.

So either this is Unproven & Should be deleted as a false accusation

Or Show me What I'm Missing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
an added FYI to all

Asking a Question on something Real or Not
Does not a Scam Make or Prove.

Please remember this :wink:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are a few of my observations,

Look at the syntax, spelling and use of capitol (or lack of) in the 2006 post and today's post. bla bla example.no space.no cap  It's a writing style.

The date 1934 in both old and new.

The description, steel attache case, plates, corner descriptions and so forth. (how many of these are actually floating around out there?)

The 2006 description matches the present post with brass circular endorsement so on and so forth

Consistent misspellings, typos and sentence structure

And, I didn't accuse, I asked if this was the same. (although I believe Judge Judy would agree with this being one in the same) 

Granted, it was a loaded question, which no longer has value to see what the response would have been.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are more out there then you apparently Know.

this is Why I believe there is more to this then
meets the Eye.

I still do not believe these should be labeled counterfeit
as they have J.P. morgan on them not a President.
& Don't even look like a real $100,000.00 Bill from the Era.

here is a real one with Wilson
!US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg

an attempted Scam in the past, Maybe.
By Who ? Our Government or other ?
Maybe even Morgan Himself tried to Undermine
or scam a Government for Personal Gain ?
Not sure.

Or maybe just Souvinears that never ended up at the right place ?

The People finding them & asking are almost all (Not all) from
the P.I.'s this explains the Spelling & other Typos.

Heck I'm american & I'm not perfect.

you asked

Sorry I see a Question Phrased like you are Taking for granted & Believe
it is him. & Not asking if it is.

As I said this is not an English Class so I am not Judging your Style
just stating Why I responded. :wink:

Since this is a treasure Hunting Forum with world
Access. Not an English Class forum.
This dosn't Matter.

We are all here to learn, & Help not accuse :thumbsup:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Roguetrader,

It appears that you my have found a place to showcase your finds and discoveries. Best of luck to you, and I apologize for being skeptical.

May I suggest that you post some of these items for sale or trade here on TN?

Best of luck!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
Roguetrader,

It appears that you my have found a place to showcase your finds and discoveries. Best of luck to you, and I apologize for being skeptical.

May I suggest that you post some of these items for sale or trade here on TN?

Best of luck!

May I suggest you don't Post them here for sale or Trade

They may be illegal to own in the U.S.

& Could open a Whole new can of worms.

I would like to see more pics along
with any info you hear.

OP
OP
R

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
guy in black-i beleve that this greg jayamaha is talking about a federal reserve box NOT a jp morgan box.altho they did contain jp,s bonds and some cash,id also love to se his box when im in pi if real i may be able to help him.ive seen a lot of fake boxes notes,ect over the years and it still even today astounds me the time and trouble these scammers ,forgers went to to produce somthing so easily detected.But i have also seen a lot of good stuff,banknotes ect,please excuse my grammer at times im a mere panelbeater chassis repairer.have a great day guys

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Re: JP Morgan notes $100,000

roguetrader said:
saturna hope you like the pic let me know if u want to see more,and no nothing is for sale,these will be going back to the treasuary usa also the pilots remains will be going back with a mia unit next year somtime,.notice the scorch marks to the box.the aircraft was a p51 mustang these items were behind the seat.

You can never have too many pictures. Some of the aircraft would be good too. Not the pilot, though, as some get upset with the sight of human remains.

What are those made of? Is it metal? Hard to tell from the photos. They can't be printing plates as the text isn't reversed.

Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread