Garrett Pro-Pointer pin-pointer probe: A Winner!

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Wow, I just got and checked out the new Garrett Pro-pointer probe, and boy, it is a winner!

I go on Sunday Hunts with the club, and this time out I got TWICE as many coins, simply because the probe can see so much deeper, and I saved a lot of digging time.
Generally the probe will pinpoint about 3 inches deep or so, and this means you can locate the target even before you dig. It is very precise, easy to use, and rugged.

My highest recommendation.

48 coins in just over 2 hours!

Attachments

• Nov9coinssm.jpg
    Nov9coinssm.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 492

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope my 2nd Garrett Pro Pointer is as good as yours. The first one went South in less than 2 weeks!!

natro120

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2008
Thousand Oaks, CA
Wow :o two hours eh. That is awesome. I just spent three hours at the beach on Saturday with nothing but scrap metal. Thank you for the post, I'm currently looking into pin-pointers as i have recognized how helpful they can be. I appreciate the info.

OP
OP
UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Well, that was a NEW site, too, so that may have had something to do with finding so many coins in 2 hours, but the probe sure made it quicker to pick them up.

Here is a video review:

[video=google;2926140032611668432]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2926140032611668432[/video]

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac / Garrett pro pointer
Yes, I really like it. Its bullet proof! It sees a few inches into the soil. An LED lite to see with, not much but a little help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread