Bullseye II Pinpointer PROBLEM // toggle switch?

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
I HAVE A (WHITES)Bullseye II Pinpointer PROBLEM. WHEN YOU PUSH THE BUTTON YOU REALY HAVE TO PUSH HARD TO MAKE IT WORK AND EVEN THEN IT WORK ONLY PART OF THE TIME. HAS ANYONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM? IF SO , CAN YOU FIX IT YOURSELF OR DO YOU HAVE TO SEND IT IN. ive also been informed you can replace switch with a toggle switch, if so please send info of how. thanks :thumbsup:

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Bullseye II Pinpointer PROBLEM

Yes that is more or less a common problem. Somewhere someone posted instructions on how to replace the push button with a toggle switch. I did it and it works great. Sorry I don't know who posted it but I'm sure somebody else will remember .

B

BIG61AL

I'd contact Whites service department. They will take care of you.

staceysallaboutu

Jul 9, 2006
Fonda, New York
Detector(s) used
White xlt/Minelab Quattro
Just wanted to give a quick thanks for the post and the answer to the problem.. Mine broke a few years back and i just threw it in the closet now i ll dig it out and give it a fix. Thanks again

dcinffxva

Apr 9, 2008
I had the same problem with mine, and mentioned it to a local dealer. He asked to see it, so after I showed it to him, he pulled a brand new one off the shelf, and gave it to me.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
That is how you do it. Google Whites service center and send it in to the closest one and they will replace it at no cost.

I haven't been using my Bullseye II for a while now, got a 570. But it messes with my Explorer too much so I am going back to the BE II if I can figure out some kind of holster for it...

Replacing the switch shouldn't be too difficult.

http://whiteselectronics.com/content/view/35/73/

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
yea, i hope the company will do the same, i had already sent the probe off before i got an reply of how to to fix it. those probes are expensive :o
dcinffxva said:
I had the same problem with mine, and mentioned it to a local dealer. He asked to see it, so after I showed it to him, he pulled a brand new one off the shelf, and gave it to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread