Help please. Best price on a garrett 250?

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Hey guys I need help, I want to get a new garrett 250 for my uncle for christmas but im low on cash, anyone know what store has the best value right now? I need to order it ASAP to get it on time. ;D If I get one from Kellyco I can get a 2nd detector for 50% off, of course there all cheapy ones but it would be nice to have a spare to loan out to people on the other hand there price is $212 and I think ive seen them for under 200 at some stores. :)

Thanks,
Jimmy

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you see any 250's for under $200 in a store you had better buy it because the set price for all dealers to sell is $212.00. Some places can knock off a couple dollars and not include the factory included extras.

I'd suggest you give your uncle the cheap one and use the ACE 250 for yourself. :wink:

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
I have been looking and pricing Ace 250 for several months. You're not going to get a new one for less than the $212.00. Also, if you order it through KellyCo, you get $123.00 of free items with it. Don't quote on the $123.00, but I know it is around there. I just ordered the Ace 250 for my son and finally got it last week, UPS screwed my shipping.

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys, I was probably thinking of prices on the ocassional new ones you see in the classifieds. I wish I could keep it for myself but im pretty happy with my Explorer and working on getting a f75. It seems like a great machine for the price, im sure he will enjoy it, its more then enough machine for him.

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
Thanks guys, I was probably thinking of prices on the ocassional new ones you see in the classifieds. I wish I could keep it for myself but im pretty happy with my Explorer and working on getting a f75. It seems like a great machine for the price, im sure he will enjoy it, its more then enough machine for him.

I just bought my dad an ACE 250 and it should be to him by the end of the week - he's gonna LOVE it!!

A lot of people chimed in that the 250 is $212.00+ and that's the lowest you'll see it... if you see an online internet "company" selling it for less, I would beware. Everyone that Garrett licenses to sell their products MUST abide by MAP Policy - which is $212.94. Those other "companies" are probably selling something they bought off of someone else, what they're doing is illegal, and I doubt you would get any support or service or guarantee from them at all. I know it's a little more than you may want to spend but just make sure you get the most bang for your buck (which, if you get the $1 or 50% off detector is prolly at Kellyco) and that you buy from someone reputable (all of the TreasureNet sponsors are 100% on the up and up). Just a word to the wise from someone behind the curtains here. ;D

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
KellycoChick said:
Jimmy(PA) said:

I just bought my dad an ACE 250 and it should be to him by the end of the week - he's gonna LOVE it!!

A lot of people chimed in that the 250 is $212.00+ and that's the lowest you'll see it... if you see an online internet "company" selling it for less, I would beware. Everyone that Garrett licenses to sell their products MUST abide by MAP Policy - which is $212.94. Those other "companies" are probably selling something they bought off of someone else, what they're doing is illegal, and I doubt you would get any support or service or guarantee from them at all. I know it's a little more than you may want to spend but just make sure you get the most bang for your buck (which, if you get the $1 or 50% off detector is prolly at Kellyco) and that you buy from someone reputable (all of the TreasureNet sponsors are 100% on the up and up). Just a word to the wise from someone behind the curtains here. ;D

I think they offer the 50% off thing for the Garrett 250? Or does the dollar deal apply for that detector too? I'd much rather have the dollar deal then 50% off. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread