WHAT DID YOU GET ???

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
got the same thing i always get...NADA....but then again I'm not complaining.....i would have to get married again to get presents....i think i can do without... lol

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

Neat :thumbsup:
He entered a trivia contest out of the newspaper, which asked for the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse (thanks to his wife, who supplied the answer: Victor). A large crate arrived and inside was a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing fishnet stockings, much to Mrs. Parker's displeasure. Just two days later, Mrs. Parker broke the lamp, infuriating the Old Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Story

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

He entered a trivia contest out of the newspaper, which asked for the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse (thanks to his wife, who supplied the answer: Victor). A large crate arrived and inside was a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing fishnet stockings, much to Mrs. Parker's displeasure. Just two days later, Mrs. Parker broke the lamp, infuriating the Old Man.

I have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
got an empty card from the wife & Grandkids when they usually buy me PJ's or socks....LOL
I'm OK with it...........I did post something about the movie A Christmas story,(since I live real close to where the author went to school and grew up)
Take a look if you want....http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,207099.0.html

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
No kids here, so I got nuttin'..oh wait, the wife got me a 20 dollar prepaid long distance card and a box of cashew turtles.........NGE

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE

Yes, Sherm, I know where it come from. That's one of my favorite movies.

"It's indescribably beautiful"

DM

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I got my X70 and all the goodies to go with it back when I was in Kansas in October (yep, REAL early!)....got a digital photo viewer keychain and scrapbooks my mom did for me. My boss got me a whole case of Happy Pills (dark chocolate m&ms for those of you that don't know lol) and best of all I got to spend time with my grandmother, mother, daughter and my granddaughter!! Yep, great great grandma right down to premie Lil Dani Jade! ;D :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa:

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
freightdawg747 said:
I got a set of gold pans with a book and video on how to use 'em.
That is pretty cruel dissing your cooking ability like that !!!!.....With Videos yet....? :icon_jokercolor: Wow....now I don't feel to bad about getting the oversized robe my wife just gave me,that is 3x sizes too large..................LOL
Just kidding.......Hope you find some Gold in them thare pans....HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:P ;D :D

IMG_7793.jpg

And a REALLY BIG mess to clean up! :tard: :D

IMG_7797-1.jpg

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nana, Great Shirt!! looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Nothing for the wife and myself, we concentrated on the son this year and of course getting ready to go to Scout camp.

Happy New Year everyone and lots of treasure for all. :thumbsup:

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
Well I got mine early this year by a couple of weeks. Got me a White's XLT. ;D And my lil girl got me a very cool Led Zeppelin T-Shirt! ;D

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread