WHAT DID YOU GET ???

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul and Will Santa liked you more then me :'(

Apr 27, 2008
rhode island
Detector(s) used
titan 1000 xd
i bought myself new coils for my titan, and a computer microscope... i also got a wireless mouse and 2 games for my mac laptop... lots of candy, a l.l. bean sweatshirt, a rock tumbler and pink floyd's dark side of the moon cd...

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
[
[/quote]airsoft *snicker* ;D
I got ......................... a waffle maker <--- :icon_scratch: beats a bread machine i guess ;D
[/quote]

I will take that Waffle maker Eddie....been wanting one!

I (we ,girls and I ) got the best present....Home to Wisconsin for the Holidays!!!!! We are now at my moms in Northern Wisconsin after driving through hundreds of the worse weather possible......As soon as we got to my hometown after 18 hours of driving and at midnight........I lost the transmission on my truck....wah.....but I have to thank the Lord that it happened here instead of along the road somewhere.....could have been so much worse....so now am at moms and the girls are enjoying being snow bunnies again..... :D.....I hope everyone of you have a very Blessed New Year.....I know we will

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread