Get your machines ready, more people are burying their dollars!!

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Tnetters,

I was doing a google search and saw that less of Americans are trusting the banks, so instead they are taking their accounts into their yards!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/106189/Dig-It-These-People-Are-Burying-Their-Cash

checkout this link!! Isn't it funny how people actually bury their money and then end up forgetting about it or losing it later on.

Larry

Happy New Year

MeAndMyAce

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2008
Its not the banks I don't trust, its ME!

If I need to pull money out of the bank to use in a couple weeks, I give it to my son to hold for me. He takes it in his bedroom, locks the door and hides it. When the time comes and I need the money, I have to ask him for it.

I also keep money at my in laws house. Even though it is my money, I hate calling them to see if they are home then going up to get it. I feel like I taking "their" money.

This is the only way I can have any money, and it works for me. If it is here at my house, it is spent on stupid, non essential things.

Sue

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
MeAndMyAce said:
This is the only way I can have any money, and it works for me. If it is here at my house, it is spent on stupid, non essential things.

Sue

I will say that it is the "stupid, non essential things" that sometimes make life worth living.

If you always do what is "essential" then you won't have very many fond memories to look back on.
Get out and live your life. Have some fun! Make it a good life, you only go around on this ride once.

I am sure you son is going to love his new detector. Buy him a local street map, like an ADC map to find all the parks around.
I actually just bought another map that has a park right along a rail road that no other map I have identifies it.

Get him to the library to do research. He will learn alot about the local history!

Make sure he gets permission every where he goes and checks out with the local parks and recreation department on rules and laws.

Most of all, have some fun and make some memories.

MeAndMyAce

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2008
PA John said:
MeAndMyAce said:

Sue

I will say that it is the "stupid, non essential things" that sometimes make life worth living.

If you always do what is "essential" then you won't have very many fond memories to look back on.
Get out and live your life. Have some fun! Make it a good life, you only go around on this ride once.

I am sure you son is going to love his new detector. Buy him a local street map, like an ADC map to find all the parks around.
I actually just bought another map that has a park right along a rail road that no other map I have identifies it.

Get him to the library to do research. He will learn alot about the local history!

Make sure he gets permission every where he goes and checks out with the local parks and recreation department on rules and laws.

Most of all, have some fun and make some memories.

I don't need to buy that other pair of shoes, even if it is on sale. Don't need anymore kitchen gadgets. It is stuff like that, that is non essential.

He has done research on the computer about the local history. Together we have gone to the library to find information there. It will be nice to have a partner to MD with me.

Sue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread