Having Problems In TNet.....

MeAndMyAce

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2008
That Jeff is working on fixing.

I normally go under the screen name of Smurf-42. I am unable to see the current posts in the forums under that name. Everything is a year behind.

I made this name up for my son, so he can start looking around and reading posts that have to do with his new ACE 250 he got for Christmas.

When I post in the forums, I always put my name Sue at the end of my post. I doubt that my son will do any posting since he is only 13.

Until we figure out the problem under my screen name, I will be using this name. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Sue

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MeAndMyAce said:
I normally go under the screen name of Smurf-42. I am unable to see the current posts in the forums under that name. Everything is a year behind.

whats the secret to time travel ;D

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a good friend that had to leave TNet when he couldn't log on anymore with his user name. He couldn't reply under an new name either because he still had the same email address. He now does all his posting at http://greatlakesmetaldetecting.com/phpBB3/portal.php You log in with a user name and then use your real name.

I am there too if anyone wants to reach me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread