Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....the walls haven't closed in too close yet for this bouy but metal detecting is still in the fore front with several projects on the go.

First mission was to get volume from one of my Freedom 3 Pluses which has a cracked speaker. After a trip to the Source this was accomplished
P6160004.jpg

although I never wear headphones on land if the time comes I'll press this unit into service and abuse!
P6160006.jpg

Another project is to seperate and photograph this years junk pile finds and complete the next saga of Woodie Diggit which is entitled "Woodie Diggit and the key to the Dragon's Box.
GetAttachment-1.jpg

Of course what would be a year of detecting without adding up the totals for same and tumbling, rolling and taking the loot to the bank top deposit in the travel fund. Think I'll add a contest for this project.

See also that my hobby cards are obsolete and just about all gone so I'll take a jaunt to Staples for a new batch and to see if they will correct the spelling mistake.
P6150022.jpg

Last metal detecting project for the winter is to get my butt in gear and finish my next submission to Eastern and Western treasure.

I'm sure we all will be awaiting the arrival of spring.....or that trip south to resume this great hobby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread