Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few days ago I replied to Sore Knees Dayton's post asking for info about a large ring he

found , I erroneously informed him that the presumed makers of the ring , Hopi indians,

reside near Santa Fe , New Mexico - in fact they live in Arizona . My apologies to any and

all who may have witnessed my ignorance. Argentium.

P

pippinwhitepaws

easy mistake to make sir....the pueblo's arein new mexico, except the hopi.

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Argentium said:
A few days ago I replied to Sore Knees Dayton's post asking for info about a large ring he

found , I erroneously informed him that the presumed makers of the ring , Hopi indians,

reside near Santa Fe , New Mexico - in fact they live in Arizona . My apologies to any and

all who may have witnessed my ignorance. Argentium.

Argentium,

Congratulations its rare in today's world for someone to admit a mistake especially in an open forum. But the Members here at Treasurenet are good people, and forgiving (for the most part)! But I have great respect for a person who can admit when they are wrong.

KG6YLL

B

BIG61AL

While I did not read your original post we [the readers and posters] understand that all information is at best the posters best guess and no harm was in tented therefore you should not feel at error for misstating a fact. We all make mistakes.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont worry dat was a little 1 :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's OK, we all make mistakes, especially me...... :wink:

Sundancer

Feb 14, 2009
Fort White, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX, Tesoro Lobo
The Hopi Nation is situated in the middle of the AZ Navajo Nation. Funny thing that.. but also interesting is the fact that even though neither AZ nor the Hopis go Daylight Savings Time, the Navajos do.. that would be like being in the Twilight Zone..

Mike

P

pippinwhitepaws

Sundancer said:
The Hopi Nation is situated in the middle of the AZ Navajo Nation. Funny thing that.. but also interesting is the fact that even though neither AZ nor the Hopis go Daylight Savings Time, the Navajos do.. that would be like being in the Twilight Zone..

Mike
actually. the navajo nation was created after the hopi reservation...the government took hopi land, and gave it to the navajo...the navajo traditionally lived in southern colorado/northern new mexico.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions