Extended Hours

Water Gal Pal

Aug 26, 2008
Kellyco was able to help so many treasure hunters this holiday season with our extended holiday hours that we decided to keep them going! Throughout January, and possibly the rest of 2009, Kellyco will have certified sales staff on hand to answer any questions from Monday through Friday: 9am until MIDNIGHT! We’ll also be open on Saturday from 9am to 5pm.” Please feel free to call me if I can assist you in anyway.

Wanda
[email protected]
Water Gal Pal

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Water Gal Pal said:
Kellyco was able to help so many treasure hunters this holiday season with our extended holiday hours that we decided to keep them going! Throughout January, and possibly the rest of 2009, Kellyco will have certified sales staff on hand to answer any questions from Monday through Friday: 9am until MIDNIGHT! We’ll also be open on Saturday from 9am to 5pm.” Please feel free to call me if I can assist you in anyway.

Wanda
[email protected]
Water Gal Pal

I just talked with Wanda today about a mess up with a 5"dd excellerator coil. She was right on it and got it corrected immediately. Heck of a great GAL!!!! Keep up the good work, Wanda!

RNELSON

Oct 7, 2008
thanks for the heads up wanda :thumbsup:..now i have to make my mind up before midnight now ;D..

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Now I can bother you instead of KellycoChick.

Seriously, I do have a question, should I PM or email you? I don't want to call and they pull my info up and think I being a pain in the you know what, lol.

But I do have to say, with all of my calls and questions, I have never had a problem and was always treated with respect from KellyCo customer service.

Sue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread