Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this link and thought that I would share and post it for everyone's view. I don't know if it had ever been posted before, but here it is.

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/treasures.html

Also if you take off the word "treasures.html" at the end of the link. You will find the longest information of the longest of the longest events and things that ever happened!

Massbaycolonist

Apr 15, 2006
Massachusetts
Cool, Harleyman! I'm looking for leads! ps. I like it with the "treasures.html" attached at the end. Thanks again.

TheHarleyMan2 said:
I came across this link and thought that I would share and post it for everyone's view. I don't know if it had ever been posted before, but here it is.

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/treasures.html

Also if you take off the word "treasures.html" at the end of the link. You will find the longest information of the longest of the longest events and things that ever happened!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! :o That is one great link :thumbsup:

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool post Harleyman. Thanks for the info. Now I have something else to search through....

john

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey your welcome. I even took out the "treaures" link and read some of the cool stories, one there was a lady who fell over 33,000 feet and survived. Plenty of other good reading also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread