new and interesting methods.

have a good un.
SHERMANVILLE

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I'm living vicariously through them and yes I'll enjoy seeing their finds even when I can go out but I have had some cool finds recently that I did post. Suppose to be over 40 tomorrow. WooHoo.

OP
OP
lafatlife

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
lafatlife,

anytime of year, enjoy seeing what other
hunters are doing in their field; try learning
new and interesting methods.

have a good un.
SHERMANVILLE

Oh I do believe me!! I love all the things that everyone finds. Someday I will find something good and post a picture of it.

Diggin that past,
I am in CT as well and I believe not far from you.

Suckerpunched

Nov 15, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
I enjoy the posts of those who can still detect in the winter months....I get out when I can, but reading bout others successes and experiences only gives me more hopes when warmer weather comes......I learn something from every post.... ;D

B

BIG61AL

Jusy a bit... I am more envious of people who live where older coins are found...there just seem to be no older coins left where i hunt...either there was no older traffic or was picked clean over the years.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin that past,
I am in CT as well and I believe not far from you.
[/quote]

Uh oh. Cautiously move curtains aside. :)

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not so much living vicariously through others on here, but do tend to read more posts and learn who's finding what, where.
I too get a bit envious of those in the warmer climates...but wouldnt give up my location for all their clad finds.

Pa got history and I'm on a quest for the old, old stuff that isn't in some of those warmer areas.

Yea, suppose to be 40 here today too but still undetectable with about 4 or 5 inches of frozen snow on top of the frozen ground. Dropping back below freezing tomorrow. :'(

Al

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yes Mr. Peabody, go get 'em! I too am waiting for weather and availability to present me some run down sledding hills. Until then I'm reading and dreaming.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lafatlife said:
are living vicariously through all the others on here who are not buried under feet of snow???? :'(
Well, I'm not buried under any snow, I'm out of commission due to a back injury at work. I haven't worked since early Jan. and haven't detected since end of Dec. It's supposed to be in mid-upper 60's today and mid 70's by the weekend. I'M GOING FREAKIN' BANANAS !!!!!

OP
OP
lafatlife

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
You know I was thinking about detecting the snow banks, but most of our snow banks are about 10 to 15 feet high. I keep saying, when the snow melts I am going to scan these areas.

Heck found a quarter today on the side of the road using only my eyes. At least I am still getting clad. Got 26 cents yesterday the same way.

Diggin the past...not to worry, I am not that close!! :)

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I am living here on these cold winter day. Love reading everyone post and looking at their finds. Even that I can not get out and do some hunting myself....Matt

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
lafatlife said:
are living vicariously through all the others on here who are not buried under feet of snow???? :'(
HA Send lots of :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: and should get rid of it , with more snow on the way :( i will just stay in :icon_study: :coffee2:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow?!?!? What snow?!?!?

Oooops now I'm on everybodys S list :D

Doesn't matter what the weather is, too many nice people and interesting posts to miss out on. Ya gotta love TNet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread