excalibur metal detector

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
while looking on the internet i came across alibaba.com, has anyone used it, i bloke from indonesia is selling excalibur metal detectors for $782, not a bad price from my end of the world £588, as they are £989 in this country.....the $782 included postage and packing.......i was given an account for mandiri bank of jakarta, looking up the bank, its a loan company for farmers, fishermen, in which they have to pay back the loan within a year, how a farmer or person is getting excaliburs in bulk,as he said he has, in beyond me...does anyone smell a rat, or do you think hes on the line

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I smell a rat. The Excal is a nice detector and remember if the price is to good to be true, it probably is.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is that is U.S.A dollars...Matt

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whenever a foreign bank or Western Union is involved I would stay away!!!

I did purchase a used Excal for $600 and could not be happier but I was able to meet the owner and try it out first.

Good luck

NJ

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Ask for a serial number off the/a machine. Not sure if Excals have them. But if they do you can make a decision from there.

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
Lowbatts said:
Ask for a serial number off the/a machine. Not sure if Excals have them. But if they do you can make a decision from there.

i tryed ordering just a battery holder priced at $8.00, i asked what the postage and packing would be, even if it was say $10, i could see if he was on the line...but he refused and said he only has a small profit margin..........oh on line shops now refusing to send small items........umm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread