Highbankers

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Need to know where you are going to take it. Such as packing it in somewhere. I have a Honcoop mini highbanker and it does awesome. You would be surprised at the amount of gravel you can put through it in a day. Does real well for fine gold. I chose it because you can take it just about anywhere with 1 person and not be exhausted when you get there. I use a long handle small bladed shovel with it.

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Ill be using it at home and in the desert. I dont really need to carry it far, as the spot I would be working would be close to my truck.

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
gametalman52 said:
Need to know where you are going to take it. Such as packing it in somewhere. I have a Honcoop mini highbanker and it does awesome. You would be surprised at the amount of gravel you can put through it in a day. Does real well for fine gold. I chose it because you can take it just about anywhere with 1 person and not be exhausted when you get there. I use a long handle small bladed shovel with it.
What make is it got photos

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
I have photos of one that I use on my yahoo blog, goldhunting. It is a recirculating one. I am also building a high banker (power sluice) now with a 4hp motor and 2 " pump.........It is attached and can be removed from my 6' Keene sluice..... :thumbsup:

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Here it is....

Attachments

• gold12.jpg
    gold12.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,088

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
I am now using a 12V bilge pump through a 55 gal ice chest high up on the side. I am currently looking for a shop vac so that I can cut out the motor and mount my leaf blower to it for a portable gold vac. This way I can vacuum the cracks in the bedrock and run the cons through the recirc high banker... sure beats a dry washer....jim

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
one 55 gal ice chest with a 12V bilge pump through the side high up......

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Utah 1066: What make is it got photos

Huh? Did I miss something?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread