RandY Sharpe 028.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 154
OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
I hope i put this pic in the right spot? Did not find Today ,so just posted it here....(practice post) ...thanks for the help!!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
The "What is it" section if you have something you want to find out more about. But I think the mods will forgive you this one time at least...

You'd have to get the back off the watch and hope the mechanism still had serial number info or patent date info on it. Cannot tell what make it is from this case picture as some cases may have been used not only during different eras but by different mfrs.

P

pippinwhitepaws

the book i have shows movement models as well as serial numbers...but the back has to come off.
the type of case suggests it is a twist off back...

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
Lowbatts said:
The "What is it" section if you have something you want to find out more about. But I think the mods will forgive you this one time at least...

You'd have to get the back off the watch and hope the mechanism still had serial number info or patent date info on it. Cannot tell what make it is from this case picture as some cases may have been used not only during different eras but by different mfrs.
thanks ..was gonna post there but I know what it is ..lol... just the how old part ...

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
pippinwhitepaws said:
the book i have shows movement models as well as serial numbers...but the back has to come off.
the type of case suggests it is a twist off back...
Its not really in good shape ..insides all rusted out...

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No help here but, if you found a watch that is a good indication other goodies might be there also.

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
johnnycat said:
No help here but, if you found a watch that is a good indication other goodies might be there also.
Very true...same place i found the watch..also found the bowman fuse....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread