mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did it taste like chicken. That what people say everything taste like if you have not try it before. Just kidding I have never try it either. But good for you.....Matt

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not try it at least once? I always thought sushi looked bad. Then I tried it and now I like to have some at least once a month. You never know.

kwaknet

Greenie
Jan 24, 2007
cowtown, tejas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / Pirate Wader

Steve,
I too have had muktuk from both Bowhead and Beluga. Also some of the Bowhead meat. Ain't my thing, though. Only in Alaska!lol You on the wrong forum, son. This ain't the headhunting forum! Any good flint lately? mike walker

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
kwaknet said:

Steve,
I too have had muktuk from both Bowhead and Beluga. Also some of the Bowhead meat. Ain't my thing, though. Only in Alaska!lol You on the wrong forum, son. This ain't the headhunting forum! Any good flint lately? mike walker
no flint for me lately but people at nachos has been scoring aslo big stuff montells perds covingtons bells angustra calf creek on last dig!!!!! my frinds are going again.this is only pic i got of the finds.they told me that a buttknife with no cortex and perfectl also found

Attachments

• DSC04540.JPG
    DSC04540.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 128

kwaknet

Greenie
Jan 24, 2007
cowtown, tejas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / Pirate Wader
Sweetass Covington, Steve!

Glad you are finding some. I haven't even been out this year. Plan to hit Cypress creekk soon, and go see my grand babies. Maybe she will pump out some paleo fpr me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread