Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pokerdad, there are many many more finds that are not posted. It's not unusual to spend an afternoon and only find junque and crappe' and just not post it. For instance, I never post clad coins unless I hit a ton of them in one spot. I figure everyone knows what they look like! And I see your're fairly new to the forum, so welcome. Monty

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Into my 3rd year on here and it has been a real help for my hobby.
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

HH,
Donny

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET Pokerdad911. This is a great place for sure. Good luck and share your find with us.

john

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
your so right.. I moved from another forum site that I know was run by a dumb__ ss.. if you know what I mean.

This is real. and I'm also a newbie to this site.

Check out my new video.. Thanks..[youtube=425,350]LTIVUo0cLvk[/youtube]

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Poker what did you find. It is a cloudy day and snowing here. At least you got out...Matt

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net Poker Dad :wave:

Awesome video Twin Digger :thumbsup:

OP
OP
pokerdad911

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
Well guys I found myself entertaining guest that stoped by for a visit, so no detecting like I wanted. Its Monday a union holiday for me and it is RAINING. Well maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of finds from last summer that I have not posted. Not just clad, rings and things. I will try to get the on to share. i hope to see alot of finds from you fellow TH'rs as well.

Pokerdad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread