New charter member

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I've said that as soon as I reached 100 posts that I would become a charter member...Well, I did and I did...lol. I truly do love this site, I have gotten so much info and enjoyment from reading the posts on all the different boards....Started out in the arrowhead forum but found so many other things of interest that you never know where I'm going to pop up...Next is the MD and I already have my eye on one...

OP
OP
oldgoat

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Sherman and others, thanks....You are one of the reasons I've decided to make the change in membership, it helps keep this site open and available to all the folks that are curious and just now finding a new and enjoyable website...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to the world of Charter Membership! Glad to see you joined us...now go to the charter members only area and bring something to the potluck! lol Congrats and Welcome!!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Welcome to Charter,olegoat! Get your peanuts or lap dance yet? Did you bring a jug of that 'shine' with you or at least a vinegar pie?Glad you're here. :thumbsup:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome ole...cyn puts on one heck of a dance.. :icon_sunny:

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
WSD--way wrong on the goats---lol check the spelling-- :icon_sunny:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:o I thought you was that goat too! lol You best put up a mugshot so we know what goat we are talkin to! rofl

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. This is a great place. Glad to have you. You are hooked forever. You will never look at a playground the same way again.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
olegoat said:
WSD--way wrong on the goats---lol check the spelling-- :icon_sunny:

Oops! You got my goat! Sorry! Oldgoat,you are still welcome,but you may only get the peanuts and disregard what I said about the 'shine' and pie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread