Does this offend you???

ArkieGold

Dec 17, 2008
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 800
Hmmm. It's good to have buddies like 72Cheyenne and his dad. Once I worked for three days with an old lawn mower where a brush hog couldn't get to just to have swinging room. My buddy goes in there and finds the oldest coin either of us have ever found. Was I mad? No I was just as excited as he was. Today I handed him a baggie that contains all my decent finds for the past three weeks so he can put them on "Our Finds" public display in his hardware store. I've sent him google earth coordinates of possible cache locations. Hey he might be able to go recover some of them but I trust him with my life. Personally I don't enjoy hunting nearly as much alone as with a good partner I know has my back if need be. He has more of a head for research than I and tells me good locations all the time. Heck we got more places to hunt than we can probably do in our life. But share with others outside of us??? Nope ;D

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The people who all ways catch alot of fish,keep thier mouth shut!

OP
OP
Gary in Pennsylvania
Feb 23, 2009
Moscow-ish, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils
Oh I'll talk alright!

I intend to share pics of what I've found ALONG with an actual pic of the property. I think that that is a very important part of the hunt and the find. I'd LOVE to see pics of the spots that many of our TN folks hunted and produced. Not so that I (or anyone else) can hunt it.....it's kinda like putting a name to a face.

After I've hunted a spot, I'll share pics of my take as well as a pic of the property. I'll share how much I thought the property would produce vs. what I actually took. And I'll share any known history about the spot and what led me to ID it as a 'Must Hunt'

Plus - I always value all of your input.....positive or negative.

-

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary in Pennsylvania said:
Oh I'll talk alright!

I intend to share pics of what I've found ALONG with an actual pic of the property. I think that that is a very important part of the hunt and the find. I'd LOVE to see pics of the spots that many of our TN folks hunted and produced. Not so that I (or anyone else) can hunt it.....it's kinda like putting a name to a face.

After I've hunted a spot, I'll share pics of my take as well as a pic of the property. I'll share how much I thought the property would produce vs. what I actually took. And I'll share any known history about the spot and what led me to ID it as a 'Must Hunt'

Plus - I always value all of your input.....positive or negative.

-

I share photos of my sites, but they all seem to look like this :tongue3:

Attachments

• delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 458
  • delete1.jpg
    delete1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 460
  • delete2.jpg
    delete2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 452
  • delete3.jpg
    delete3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 450
  • delete3.jpg
    delete3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 450
  • delete2.jpg
    delete2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 444
  • delete1.jpg
    delete1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 456
  • delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 459

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I regard MDing like fishing, I'll show ya what I caught but not tell ya right where I caught it. But once I get to know you I will probably take you fishing there. I have been kicked out of 2 very good fishing holes on private property because of someone else leaving trash and taking more fish then they should. I talked to the land owners and got back into one of them but the other guy said no way-no how-never again for anyone. And I don't blame him one little bit.
I haven't had that happen anywhere I detect but the same principle applies. If someone goes in and leaves trash lying around or leaves holes open, I don't want to take them to any of my spots public or private.
HH Charlie

OP
OP
Gary in Pennsylvania
Feb 23, 2009
Moscow-ish, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils
prospector40 said:
All ways is one word. It is spelled "always". Since you obviously didnt know that, I thought I would help out a little.

You are post #53 in this thread.......(52 you's above your post)

What the heck are you referring to? ???

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
texastee2007 said:
liftloop said:
The people who all ways catch alot of fish,keep thier mouth shut!

I am an excellent fisher and often have a radio with me...tuned of course to country of christian....never failed to catch all the fish I went for and sometimes filling other's limits as well.

hmmmm food for thought....maybe when we share here....we are helping fill others limits....thank you for making me think of that!
i am also a fish slayer radio tuned to rock-n-roll of course .it never fails cought lots i never wanted and took home more than i should.i always run my mouth and tell folks where the goods are.i'm not a tight wad.see i told these fools where to go.lol

Attachments

• DSC04141.JPG
    DSC04141.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC04144.JPG
    DSC04144.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC04144.JPG
    DSC04144.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC04141.JPG
    DSC04141.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 216

jkennedy

Feb 18, 2009
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
if its good spot i dont tell anyone until i searched it good then i will let them know and we will go together if the bring the beer and drive i will :icon_study:

metalmolly

Nov 5, 2008
I have a long time friend that often goes with me when I detect and vice versa. We enjoy each others company and get excited for each others good finds. Neither of us are competitive about it and thats the way I like it because this is my hobby and not work. Neither of us tell anybody else our locations. I dont call that greedy I call it self interest. Maybe I am a little paranoid but I haven't had a problem with claim jumpers. How many times have you gone to a place you researched and thought it had a lot of potential only to find it not as good as you hoped? When I get that good spot I aint sharin no way no how. And I know that's bad grammer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread