Craigslist ads?

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been gone form here for probably a year now, just started posting again. I saw someone mention getting locations to detect at using craigslist, I'm sure this has been posted before, but my charter memebrship ran out and I haven't renewed it yet so I can't search for past forums. Any way what are some of the ways you worded craigslist ads in search of properties/permission to detect?

jkennedy

Feb 18, 2009
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
MY AD:
My friend and I are both members of a metal detecting club, and love to hunt for old relics, coins, etc. Not for profit, just for the excitement of digging up pieces of history.
We are currently looking for a few more places to detect. Mainly older homes and properties built before the 1950’s, or land that used to have a house or other activity on it.
We are both adults with years of experience in the metal detecting hobby, and will respect your property if allowed to detect on it. We only dig small holes (approx 3”) to retrieve the item and then refill the holes.
Some of our finds include: Civil War relics, coins, jewelry, old bottles, toys, trade tokens, dog tags, lost items, etc.

If you have an old property, farm, or land that you wouldn't mind us detecting on, please give me a call. You would be surprised what is buried in the dirt that you don't even know is there.
We are more than happy to split whatever we find too.
Thank you,
Doug

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread