What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

From the land of the Bluenose.....I'm sure at one time or another we all run across something in this hobby that may mildly irk us, is slightly unpleasant or son of a seahorse upsetting so here goes dis bouys rant:

Mobile manuire makers does the trick here. Dey sneak up on youz and then let lose. Scares the halibut out of dis bouy so I resolved dat youz...don't wear headphones so I can be aware but that is not the worst me son. Den dem ground pounders start to trying to set a fire on da leg.....up and down and in and out. Man dat is annoying as stepping on a sea urchin but dat is not the worst youz. The worst is when youz a going down on a gud bell tone from da Freedom Three Plus and you kneel , yes git down on all fours and din youz smell something a funny and the light gozz on in da fridge and you know you are in da doggie dew. Man if that don't bite the fin off an albacore tuna. Den youz go home smeeling like a cow paddie and da wife she really says youz in dashitz and gives youz da scolding shoulder Dat is all dis bouy has to rant about what is youz?

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Re: What is your "pet" peeve when out detecting me bouy?

Ive only been mding since Jan. I really don' have any pet peeves yet. I came across a skunk the other day. That bothered me. And snakes freak me out. It's that time of year here in Texas too. But thats more of a phobia than a pet peeve.

The Digger

Jan 13, 2009
Buffalo NY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax Tiger Shark

Man what kind of language are you speaking, is Dat russian!or jamaican?

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The Digger said:
Man what kind of language are you speaking, is Dat russian!or jamaican?

Lol.....did you say you kneeled in dog poo?

Never did myself but have stepped in a few piles...and I don't like it.

Al

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I jes cant standit when one 'nim ole boys gits all puffed up and acts like we gonna have a squarin off. It's usually somebody of relation to the property owner--and I always have permission when I am huntin! Now i know they say bloods thicker than water, but someday on mine honor I'm gonna take one 'nim boys and clean his clock. Might knock out a couple them pearly whites so that boy'll be eatin corn on the cob through a rake if he ain't careful.

-Buck

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

RC airplanes crashing into the woods overhead, that really bugs me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions