New KellycoChick, dropping by to say Hi!

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, everyone!
My name is Ms. Blaze, I'm taking over for Ali as KellycoChick, as you may know from her goodbye post last week.
Just dropping by today to say HI and see what's going on.
I've only used a detector a few times in the last 7 years I've worked here, but it was fun each time I did it. Now that my daughter is older, I'm finding I have more free time than I used to, so I'll probably start detecting more often. After all, I can use just about any detector in the building!
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is finding and being available to help out in any way I can. Drop me a line and let me know if there's anything you need. ;D
Happy hunting! :thumbsup:

Ms. Blaze

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Ms. Blaze. Glad to have you with us.

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL

I haven't had a chance to change the picture yet, I will as soon as I find one I like!

Thanks for the welcome :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Ms. Blaze

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 366
K

Kentucky Kache

KellycoChick said:
After all, I can use just about any detector in the building!
Ms. Blaze

Do they have any job openings? ;D

Welcome to the forum.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Ms. Blaze,

Welcome to TN. You will find that there is a lot of great information and friendly folks here on TN. We are a very trustworthy group of people who enjoy the hobby, and are willing to help.

On that note, Ali was going to send me a new Garrett Infinium LS to field test for her along the Gulf Coast of western Florida. I guess the shipment was delayed with her departure? Let me know if you need me to PM you my shipping address in case she forgot to pass it along. (I should be in your computer system already though...)

Again, welcome to TN!

Your new friend,

Larry

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Blaze get to know the detectors so you can help us out. They should have one opening as Ali has left and went somewhere else....Matt

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome to the group....
i can say your company does ship fast i purchased my bh 505 from you folks and so far i have been very happy

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Welcome and keep us up to date on what's new and improved!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Mrs"??? " Mrs" ????? sheeesh there go my carefully laid plans for cheap detectors and financial support sigh . Oh well, one must roll with the times no matter how bitter.

Aside from my broken heart, and shattered plans, welcome my new friend, and hi to your family..

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
I will be learning all I can about the metal detectors, though it's been pointed out to me that I know way more than I thought I did.

Guy In Black: There's this tiny cardboard box here behind my desk with a picture of an Infinium inside it.... wonder if that's what you're talking about? ;D

Ernest T Bass: All of our detectors in our showroom remain in our showroom so we have detectors to demonstrate with. Sometimes we will sell them, but they are never sold as new after they have been used as demonstration machines. They are sold as used/demo units at a reduced price and we make absolutely sure that our customers understand that the machine has been used before they purchase it.

Everyone: Again, Thanks! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Ms. Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions