Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Eddie,

Welcome to the hobby and forum. Since you've been reading, you probably already know there are a few md'ers up your way.
Check in the Pa. forum and browse thru some of the postings there. You can probably hook up with someone and they can help you learn the ropes.

Good luck,
Al

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. There are a lot of us here in Pennsylvania. Don't be afraid to ask us anything.

P.B. and Dylan

Dec 9, 2008
Berks Co. PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & GC1023
Welcome Eddie,
Lots of treasure to be found in your area.
Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.

Paul

OP
OP
E

eddie1278

Greenie
May 4, 2008
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :thumbsup: Im pumped up ready to get hunting but i need to wait at least a few weeks before i get the detector money is tight. For certain though i will have one before May and will be out all spring and summer! ;D

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eddie1278 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :thumbsup: Im pumped up ready to get hunting but i need to wait at least a few weeks before i get the detector money is tight. For certain though i will have one before May and will be out all spring and summer! ;D
Welcome to T-net Eddie :wave:
Here is an Ace 250 with lots of extras everything you need to get started from Kellyco, one of treasurenets sponsors.
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-ace250.htm

HH

Goodyguy~

Finman

Mar 21, 2009
Seymour, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab - Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eddie, Welcome to T-Net and the great hobby of detecting. Heck I'd like to come over and help you get started, even though I live in
southern IN. I know Pennsylvania has alot to offer, because of this forum! I hope you get your detector soon, and get out there!!!
Look forward to seeing your post's.
:coffee2: HH Joe

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over 9 years ago reading the forums also made me realize this was something I had to try.

..and he're I still am. Addicting!

JHinPA

Jan 25, 2008
SouthEastern PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DI6000/Pro & Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Eddie! I live in Montgomery county and wish you luck. This is a very historic area and if you do your homework, you will find lots of places that are loaded with old stuff. Research!! :icon_study: Some good old sledding hills that give up their goodies once in a while too. Remember to always ask permission (i've been stopped by the cops too many times to count). And fill those holes back up. I've been turned down permission b/c others before me left the place looking like a minefield! - JHinPA

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome eddie !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread