Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2009

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

What are your opinions on this MD??

us
    Hey! I found a .........

Jul 2006
    TEXAS
    938 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

A great entry level detector! I recommend!
    Metal detecting: Getting up at the break of dawn to experience the thrill of the unknown.

us
    Mar 2009
    TEXAS
    BH Tracker IV

I've had one for a couple of weeks. My first, so I can't say a lot about comparison. But I found that it didn't take me long to set it up to ignore pull-tabs. So far, when I can discriminate between coins and small aluminum pieces, it does hit on large aluminum objects, like a beer can, but I'm beginning to hear the difference. I get very good rejection of nails and iron bits. In controlled testing, it does what it says it will do. Pretty consistent response to small coins, like pennies, at two inches or more in rocky soil. Pinpoints well. I can depend on a small object being pretty well center of the coil, within the small inner circle of the assembly, as indicated by passing over it in both directions. So I have to say that, so far, I'm pleased with performance for the money.

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4135 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

For the money you cant beat them, no bells or whistles but plenty of power.
    Another good thing is the options. You can get a 4" coil for getting into tight places with a lot of trash and still focus on a single target, and you can get a large 10" coil for the really deep stuff good for cache hunting and virgin territory, all without spending much money.

Here is what I said about my BH Tracker IV's on another thread.
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg1645167

Also lots of good info on getting started here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg1659973

Goodyguy~

Sponsored Links