you don't get impatient

but my guess
7 to 10 days

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it took 6 days to get mine.. and i live by them!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
I ordered a detector from Kellyco online Sunday night and I got it Wednesday afternoon...I live in Tennessee. I've ordered several machines from them and they've always been here in 3-5 days

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty

Ga Rebel

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, M6
I get my stuff by UPS from Kellyco in 3 days. But I live in Ga. About 300 miles away.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my detector from them in less then a week and I am in OH all the way to the top of OH by the MI line....Matt

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Mexico...Always the full 7 business days. If you want to choke on your coffee ask them how much for overnight. ::)

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again TY all

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!
Allow me to offer an explanation of shipping time for our orders.
We ship via UPS from Florida, so ground shipment to the West Coast (according to UPS) takes 5-6 days, depending upon the area. Ground shipment to the Northeast takes 3-4 days. Shipping days are regular business days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed before 3pm EST typically ship the same day, orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day. So if you order at 7pm on a Friday night, for example, your order will be processed and shipped the following Monday, if the Monday is not a holiday.
Hope this helps :)
Ms. Blaze

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KellycoChick said:
Hi!
Allow me to offer an explanation of shipping time for our orders.
We ship via UPS from Florida, so ground shipment to the West Coast (according to UPS) takes 5-6 days, depending upon the area. Ground shipment to the Northeast takes 3-4 days. Shipping days are regular business days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed before 3pm EST typically ship the same day, orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day. So if you order at 7pm on a Friday night, for example, your order will be processed and shipped the following Monday, if the Monday is not a holiday.
Hope this helps :)
Ms. Blaze

what would you say about the mp series detectors KELLYCOCHICK im feeling like i made mistake ordering it with your great marketing sales ploys you have on the great value they are. people are private messaging me telling me i got ripped.

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
midwestterror said:
what would you say about the mp series detectors KELLYCOCHICK im feeling like i made mistake ordering it with your great marketing sales ploys you have on the great value they are. people are private messaging me telling me i got ripped.

First of all, remember Kellyco is a company built on customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Kellyco will do whatever it takes to see that your shopping experience is perfect.

We know that there are some people that have a negative opinion of some detectors including the MP Series, but what you have to ask yourself is "have these well meaning people ever purchased and used the detectors in question?" People's comments are informative and should be considered and judged on their content.

Kellyco has sold over 6500 of the MP Detector Series with a very low return rate. If you look at the real user reviews on our website you will see that most satisfied people do not take the time to write reviews and are very happy with the performance of the MP Series detectors. You can check out the reviews for yourself by going to the MP Series page on Kellyco's website at http://www.kellycodetectors.com/MP3/MP3information.htm and click on "Read Reviews" for each of the MP detectors. We post all comments, compliments and complaints by our customers.

We would rather believe that the negativity about this detector is where it is manufactured and not really about the usability of the detector, plus the fact that we are the exclusive sellers of this detector series and it cannot be offered by any other dealer. While most metal detectors sold carry a 2 year warranty, some with 3 years, all MP Series metal detectors come with a full 5 year warranty!

It still comes down to this; at Kellyco, our customers come first. Use the detector for a few weeks, if you are not completely satisfied, let us know. We can refund your purchase price or let you select a different detector.
Thanks.
Ms. Blaze

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KellycoChick said:
midwestterror said:

First of all, remember Kellyco is a company built on customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Kellyco will do whatever it takes to see that your shopping experience is perfect.

We know that there are some people that have a negative opinion of some detectors including the MP Series, but what you have to ask yourself is "have these well meaning people ever purchased and used the detectors in question?" People's comments are informative and should be considered and judged on their content.

Kellyco has sold over 6500 of the MP Detector Series with a very low return rate. If you look at the real user reviews on our website you will see that most satisfied people do not take the time to write reviews and are very happy with the performance of the MP Series detectors. You can check out the reviews for yourself by going to the MP Series page on Kellyco's website at http://www.kellycodetectors.com/MP3/MP3information.htm and click on "Read Reviews" for each of the MP detectors. We post all comments, compliments and complaints by our customers.

We would rather believe that the negativity about this detector is where it is manufactured and not really about the usability of the detector, plus the fact that we are the exclusive sellers of this detector series and it cannot be offered by any other dealer. While most metal detectors sold carry a 2 year warranty, some with 3 years, all MP Series metal detectors come with a full 5 year warranty!

It still comes down to this; at Kellyco, our customers come first. Use the detector for a few weeks, if you are not completely satisfied, let us know. We can refund your purchase price or let you select a different detector.
Thanks.
Ms. Blaze

That was a very good responce and it wasnt defensive, it was informative and i appretiate that. go KELLYCO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread