Dec 27, 2008
Derbyshire
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought -
Today the sun was pretty strong in the UK :icon_sunny: (as strong gets) and on return home, looking in the mirror it was pretty obvious that I'd caught the sun on my face :-[ giving me a healthy glow, etc... Then it occurred to me that all the time I was outside metal detecting I had had my headphones on covering my ears entirely!
By the end of summer my poor ears will be as white as milk compared with face, hands and arms!
Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'Show us your white bits' !!! ;D

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Ha! I never thought of that! But then again this is my first summer of detecting so I'll probably look similar by the end of the year.

R

robbuckalew

good point :icon_scratch:

we can always try to use ear-buds for a few days

Sig.png

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Even more fun: I wear a Rattler headset that has a full cover earpiece . . . on only one side.

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Evander Holifield doesn't have to worry about this problem! :icon_jokercolor: >:D Mike Tyson helped him with that problem! :icon_jokercolor: Evander doesn't have white ears or any ears at all for that matter! :icon_profileright: Mike tyson ate them! :icon_jokercolor:

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
plehbah said:
MetalheadFlorida said:
Evander Holifield doesn't have to worry about this problem! :icon_jokercolor: >:D Mike Tyson helped him with that problem! :icon_jokercolor: Evander doesn't have white ears or any ears at all for that matter! :icon_profileright: Mike tyson ate them! :icon_jokercolor:

I like creative solutions to unconventional problems. Whatever they have you doing at work, it is not challenging enough for you. They are wasting your talents.
I have no job, :munky2: I m ony uh pore unedigated White's man at gows meda detectin all da tighm! :tongue3: I m uh pwofeshono detectiv......meda detectiv! :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions