anyone else think treasure net is the best forum ever?? lets hear it

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
Ive been on a few forums over the past 38 years of swinging a detector. but this place is the best. everyone talks to everyone else. the brotherhood is great. i have dealt and talked to people so many times on here. its like i know them personally. but Ive never met most of them. if you need help with a problem. there are always plenty of replies. i hope it never ends. its a great place to visit. oh!, the moderators are great too!

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I have learned alot reading posts and asking the occasional question. I'm sure that
I am not the only one. Thank you everyone.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, T-Net (the people here) mean a whole lot to me as well... I don't think I could ever go without everyone on here. :)
A good amount are just like family to me, for which I'd do anything I could for them!!

Bran <><

K

Kentucky Kache

godisnum1 said:
Yep, T-Net (the people here) mean a whole lot to me as well... I don't think I could ever go without everyone on here. :)
A good amount are just like family to me, for which I'd do anything I could for them!!

Bran <><

What about the rest of us? ;D

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Definately the best metal detecting site. Lots of corners I never poke into but the ones I do I keep coming back to time and time again.

Good folks and lots of fun. Great tips and info, too.

And the moderators are regular folks . . . but then that's what everyone says on the News when it turns out their neighbor is a pedophile axe murderer. :occasion14: :dontknow:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

What about the rest of us? ;D

Ah... they're still like family. Gotta love 'em, even though ya' might not always like 'em.
There's no one on here I don't like, even the ones who attempt to ruffle my feathers from time to time. :wink:

Bran <><

Mojave

Nov 19, 2006
Louisville Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III, Whites GMT, Bounty Hunters, Raytek & Aqua Survey
HECK YEAH! I have gotten alot of useful info off of this forum, and I have talked with alot of good people. I have even made a few contacts that have helped me with research, etc.

This is an awesome place! I try to spread the word everywhere I go.

Chris

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's great. I have learned a lot about anything you could want to know, photography, detecting, artifacts, etc. Sometimes we hook it up, as from time to time you have the wild card that shows up and has no respect for anybody. He usually gets taken care of in the end. Charlie P., what I will say on the evening news is 'Yeah, Jeff, seemed pretty quiet. Couple of interesting posts. Heard from him from time to time and I thought everything was going ok. Who would have thought? I mean, you never know?' (It's a joke Jeff, you're alright, hoss.)

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Yeah, it's a great board, :thumbsup:
and their magazine, W&E Treasures, is THE best source of information.
But most of all, the friendliness, cooperation, and depth of knowledge of the participants here cannot be beat. My hats off to all of you!!

:icon_salut:

Thanks for bringing up the subject. We often forget to count our blessings.

:occasion14:

K

Kentucky Kache

Its a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here.

Sometimes I feel like I DO live here.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great place for any and all treasure hunters from newbie to seasoned professional. :thumbsup:
Thanks to Jeff of pa, PBK, and Marc, for insuring that it stays that way. :hello2: :occasion14: :notworthy:

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread