Need help? # 2

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
If you think anyone is missing from this site you can tell me. I will try my best to look em up for you.
If your new to the site and you need help finding people to help you with Questions about Metal Detecting I'm there on that.

This is the second topic for miss place.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
I am looking for an AU to UNC 1912-D Barber dime that my crazy malignant narcissistic grandmother spent back in about 1992. It was found two blocks from the Denver mint, and was dropped within a day of leaving it. It is shiny and may have dirt in the reeded edge.

If anybody has seen it, please call my satellite phone.

I found it last Sunday morning in Illinois ;D TreasureFiend has a video posted of it's recovery :o

DSC_8084.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_8084.JPG
    DSC_8084.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 203
OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
I found him on myspace. He lives in Miami. I sent him a letter. He is 68 years old now. I think from his picture i would say 50s.

bigcypresshunter said:
civil war hunter said:
If you think anyone is missing from this site you can tell me. I will try my best to look em up for you.
If your new to the site and you need help finding people to help you with Questions about Metal Detecting I'm there on that.

This is the second topic for miss place.
Im looking for a Dino Sclafani. I used to MD with him back in the early 80's. Last known address Hialeah, Florida. May be living near Hollywood, FL.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
I just said some one was looking for you. I told him to wright me back if he new who it was. i allso told him that you MD together in Fl.

http://www.myspace.com/435849797

bigcypresshunter said:
civil war hunter said:
I found him on myspace. He lives in Miami. I sent him a letter. He is 68 years old now. I think from his picture i would say 50s.
What did you say in the letter? I didnt think he was that old. I will try to check out myspace. Thanks.

Can you send me the link?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for the link. I dont think thats him. Dont worry about it.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watercolor said:
plehbah said:
I am looking for an AU to UNC 1912-D Barber dime that my crazy malignant narcissistic grandmother spent back in about 1992. It was found two blocks from the Denver mint, and was dropped within a day of leaving it. It is shiny and may have dirt in the reeded edge.

If anybody has seen it, please call my satellite phone.

I found it last Sunday morning in Illinois ;D TreasureFiend has a video posted of it's recovery :o

Holy Macaroni, that's a nice Barber dime!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread