Gold Club

JHArizona

May 10, 2009
Hello All. Thanks for all the great help with my Bounty hunter Tracker 4. I bought my new 4" coil and have determined indeed it will find small pieces of gold at about a 6-8" depth. Perfect!

Now I am looking to go nugget shooting with it. I live near the Gold Basin here in Arizona. I noticed there are a lot of claims ot there. Some can be open to me to search if I buy a membership to a prospecting club. It looks like it is down to the MPA Mohave Prospectors Association, or the GPAA.

Any reccomendations?

King Tut Placers, Cyclopic, and a couple other mines are near by as well. I just dont want to get into trouble, so was thinking about purchasing membership...

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
My brother and I had bad experience with GPAA back in the early 90"s. We joined , and things weren't as advertised.

OP
OP
J

JHArizona

May 10, 2009
I have read that elsewhere too.....Something about a bummed out trip to GPAA Claim in Alaska and denied access to property after arrival.....Maybe I will try out the MPA. Is much more inexpensive and is a local outfit from Kingman...May have better luck. Thanks for the reply.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread