I have a dilemma

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
I am trying to sell my DFX and I had a buyer. But I haven't heard from him in a while so I emailed him back to see if he was still interested.

He wrote back saying he was bed ridden and that he will find another deal and that0 This was his luck. So what do I do?

I have 3 or 4 others now that want it.

Help.

Lori

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First come...first serve....if the first guy can't do it, go to the next on the list. You only have one to sell.

Al

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to the next on the list.

Don't ship it until payment is verified, confirmed, or received.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Your selling your detector. Your not a nurse maid for guys that are stalling you.

I wish I had a dime for everyone that gave me a stall tactic like he gave you. I'd be rich if that were the case.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy In Back said:
Go to the next on the list.

Don't ship it until payment is verified, confirmed, or received.
yup

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a similar dilema with a trusted member here on tnet. He wanted to buy it but was out of the country temporarily and said he couldn't get it until he got back. The next person on my list wanted it right away but I didn't know him. So I held it for for a couple of weeks and #2 pretty much convinced me he was wanting it pretty bad. So, I emailed #1 and told him and he said to go ahead and sell it he was sure he could find another. So, I felt good about the whole deal and the #2 guy paid up just as promised. Monty

OP
OP
lakillian

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
How you been, Monty! I hope everything is going good in OK! Miss chatting with you :)

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would sell it to the next person. Sometimes it sorta make you feel bad but, business is business.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread