Is it me or the MXT?

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Nana40 said:
Well...I've found silver with my MXT? :icon_scratch: Once I find a good site to hunt, I go really slow. I hunt in relic mode and listen for the faint higher tones. One thing that has really helped too, is the 6 X 10 DD coil. It's a great improvement. Turn it up as high as you can, when you can. :icon_thumleft: I'm sure there probably are better machines out there, but I'm happy with mine for now. :wink: Good luck!

Nana
Nana, Well I guess mine and yours are the only 2 MXT's that can find silver. ::) Too many hobbies, I pulled a seated liberty dime out of a hunted out park at 9 inches. I also found a pocket spill of 3 barber halves and 4 barber quarters out of another hunted out park. The spill was about 6 inches deep. You have a great machine try some different coils. One more thing, I hunted next to them fancy machines Brian talked about and out did everyone of them at a group hunt in Missouri. ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777 said:
I hunted next to them fancy machines Brian talked about and out did everyone of them at a group hunt in Missouri. ;D

True, true. Can't forget that hunt! :icon_pirat: ;D :icon_thumright: :occasion14: Look forward to hunting with you again, Lucky! :wink:

OP
OP
TooManyHobbies

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feeling better. My first silver quarter, '51s and a '52D Rosie to go with it. Also my first multi-silver day. Five wheats also - '34, '34, '35, '40, '41. The MXT is starting to shine.

Attachments

• Silver dime and quarter.jpg
    Silver dime and quarter.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread