Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best Father Day Quote's

Hey gang,
First of all let me wish each and every Dad a VERY HAPPY BIG POPS DAY !!!! And in this spirit, I have found a collection of " Dad Quotes " . If you have some of your own PLEASE add as many as you like.

Enjoy
PLL

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. ~Johann Schiller

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~Red Buttons

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Fathers Day Quote by: Jim Valvano

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
Fathers Day Quote by: Charles Wadworth

Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
Fathers Day Quote by: Unknown

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Best Father Day Quote's

That Child Does Not Look Like Me!
(My apologies to dads everywhere)

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've always like this one by a former President -

"For unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly makes all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison." Theodore Roosevelt 1913

Happy Father's Day, all!

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey gang,
I still Like Bill Cosby's saying " I brought you in to this world and I can take you OUT!!!!! " ROFL !!!!

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread