Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Just wanted to know what everyone thinks of my new logo....

Thx
PLL

trats3111.jpg

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would join a club with that logo. Well done!

cchunter

Feb 28, 2009
Brewster, Cape Cod MA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good! How did you make it? Or did you have someone make it for you? I need to get a logo made for my business to put on a website.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cchunter said:
Looks good! How did you make it? Or did you have someone make it for you? I need to get a logo made for my business to put on a website.
Actually I did it myself with a program called logo creator. It took awhile to learn how to do everything, and I still don't know it all. You can buy it online and download it as well ( that's what I did ).

PLL

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice start to your blog PLL. Looking forward to the next installment.

S

stefen

Great topic

Since you have opened the door for peer commentary, my first impression is that the 'Cute' logo was directed towards a kiddies only market...not adults.

As a member of the design community (architect) I have always found that there is a truism that "First impressions" of a presentation are the real story teller...

To me, its important to first identify the target market, then identify a means of attracting that market in a professional manner...

If the target market is, in fact, adults, then a different logo would be more appropriate as a means to garner readership.

And being that only one lady and one guy approved of the logo does not constitute a mass marketing poll for acceptance...

A lot of effort has been expended to identify a product...you need to be willing to determine its effectiveness and acknowledge a change when appropriate.

As a suggestion, you should consider displaying a minimum of three (3) logo concepts and offer those for a peer vote.

PM me if you want to discuss this topic further

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions