Drunk Indian Treasure

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
Drunk Indian Treasure

I've been thinking of putting some serious time into searching for the lost treasure at Drunk Indian. Most accounts of the treasure vary, but the chances are good that there is at least some truth to them. Granted the treasure might not be as large as reported, but at least the discovery of artifacts should support that something was hidden here long ago!

Attachments

• Dead%20Indian.jpg
    Dead%20Indian.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 336
  • dead%20indian%20from%20cody.jpg
    dead%20indian%20from%20cody.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 342
OP
OP
Montana Fireball

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
Re: Drunk Indian Treasure

Hello, as one can see the treasure has gotten its name from the terrain feature which appears as an Indian who has gotten a hold of too much fire water. Surely someone has heard of this treasure, if not I can provide some back ground information. Of course I do not hold all the missing keys to recovering the alleged loot.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Telling us the state would make it easier to search our files. siegfried schlagrule

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works

Carefull what you say and do with the all seeing eye watching

<----------------

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II

Most montains with a little history have a treasure story to go along with them it seems.

Now, since no one has ever claimed to have found the Drunk Indian treasure then it is safe to assume it's worth looking for. Another safe assumption is you'll never find it unless you look for it. :laughing9:

Only suggestions I have are to make sure you have authorization to be in the area, and leave the mountainside in better condition than you found it. Also be careful and let someone know where you'll be going and when you plan to return.

Good Luck,

Grip

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread