does this count as a find

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whilst detecting and finding not much this group of youngsters shouted get the nerd I guess they meant me and started to throw coins whilst shouting "beep beep" find this then.

I picked up the coins 25p in all rich pickings indeed and headed off with bump on head so is this a find .

Ps went back some time later and they had thrown one pence pieces all around 33p in total my lucky day or what.

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
if it beeped under your detector, it's a find. If you eyeballed it, it's still a find :) Their loss is your gain. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. Hey if they went to throw money so be it, more for me. :)

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lafatlife said:
if it beeped under your detector, it's a find. If you eyeballed it, it's still a find :) Their loss is your gain. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. Hey if they went to throw money so be it, more for me. :)

it kinda of hit me in the eye does that count

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the US they tend to throw rocks. So, yeah, it counts.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sticks and stones may break my bones, But coins will make me richer!
:thumbsup:
Al

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i'd say you found some self control! If they had thrown coins and hit me in the eye i would have made sure they wouldn't do it again >:(

I hate those mouthy kids who think they are untouchable. It's one thing being mouthy but when they start to physically harm you....then the gloves are off!!

We've had a few of those kids where i live and it's amazing how nice the little b******s become when they're old enough to actually fight like a man!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes count it you picked it up off the ground so it is a find......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread