mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep. we all need money to pay the bills things must go.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone that bought these detectors to get rich found out that it takes skill and knowledge and some luck to find more than junk. We keep buying foreign so we end up putting ourselves out of a job. I am glad I am retired and can still find enough to buy my morning coffee. But I don't buy that funny coffee either.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1. I've noticed allot bought em thinkin gold an silver an world riches would just jump outta the ground once they turned em on ,but once they find out they have to do a lil work an your not going to get rich they get rid of em.

#2 . bad economy ,you gotta do what you gotta do to survive an take care of the family even if its not something you really wanna sell.

K

Kentucky Kache

Buy a detector and you're gonna start finding gold and silver. Pounds of fat will start melting off your body. You'll see a major improvement in your health.
And don't think the ladies won't notice.

Sound familiar?

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I Metal Detect because I Love History and it helps relieve stress, but I have sold many of machines over the years to keep the finances in check. It doesn't mean I wouldn't buy another because I always have, It's just this is a hobby and your Family is Forever.

Nova Treasure

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
I'm selling mine because I don't need another one. I already have 3 and thought perhaps a trade or for sale. I am trying to get a friend involved with metal detecting but the one I am selling is too heavy for her. It is brand new.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread