Fisher Impulse Detector

Aug 7, 2009
I have 4 Fisher Impulse Metal Detectors and like them very much. I was contacted by Felix at Fisher Research Laboratories that they do not have parts available for these units any longer. Does anyone out there know where I can get these units repaired as Fisher Laboratories was no help at all. When I asked them what can I do now their response was "Oh Well!!!" When Fisher was located in Los Banos I was always able to get excellent service and advice. Now that they have moved to Texas - it is just the opposite. Help. Contact me at [email protected] with any advise you may have. It will be greatly appreciated.
Southern Ca Bill

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It isn't that they just moved, they were bought by First Texas, the people that make Bounty Hunter. The parts might not be available, but I suspect they now want you to just buy their new junk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread