Diggin The South, My new Video series on Youtube.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin' The South, My new Video series on Youtube.

Hello everyone. My name is David, or zaxfire69 as most know me on the treasure sites. I am starting a new video series called "Diggin' The South." I am going to take you along on some of my Metal Detecting adventures. Just wanted to let the folks out there know about it and that I am starting my first episode in the next couple of days. Gonna go to a local park where I have found some nice Civil war relics and old silver money. I have a nice intro made up. I am posting my Youtube channel link. If you will become a subscriber to it. I will be using my Fisher F75 mostly, since there are so few videos of people using that detector on Youtube. I will also from time to time use my Garrett Ace 250 when I get into the money sites. Hope you guys subscribe and enjoy the videos.. Hopefully I will have some good ones. Thanks to all Zaxfire69

http://www.youtube.com/user/zaxfire69

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Re: Diggin' The South, My new Video series on Youtube.

So the only video you got up is walking around a grave yard.

Since you are talking artifacts of the civil war time on park property, best read this

http://www.mscode.com/free/statutes/39/007/
You will need to click on the links to get to each section of the law.
It also cover county and city public property also.
Nasty bit of laws in that state.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008

As for private property there: Get that permission in writing.

SEC. 39-7-31. Entry upon land of another to deface, remove or destroy archeological relics or sites.

No person, not being the owner thereof, and without the written consent of the owner, proprietor, lessee, or person in charge thereof, shall enter or attempt to enter upon the lands of another and intentionally injure, disfigure, remove, excavate, damage, take, dig into, or destroy any historical structure, monument, marker, medallion, or artifact, or any prehistoric or historic archaeological site, American Indian or aboriginal remains located in, on or under any private lands within the State of Mississippi. No person without a permit from the board, and without written permission of the landowner, shall intentionally injure, disfigure, remove, excavate, damage, take, dig into, or destroy any prehistoric or historic American Indian or aboriginal burial.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Relax my friend. All the area's I hunt are either private property or local city parks. The cemtery video was on private property, out in the middle of the woods. We just took a video showing how old the gravemarkers were. The video's you will see me put out are like I said on private property or places I have permission to hunt.

Thank you for the infomation you passed on as well. I will look into that on my future hunts.

lambretta

Aug 21, 2003
southern maine

If I found empty casings in a baseball field, I might be inclined to bag it and give it to the local PD. Might be from an unsolved crime. I don't know... I found 2 live blanks while stretching for a run laying right in the grass. I'm quite sure the guy who fires the start pistol dropped them but could be disaster if a couple of kids got it. I guess it all depends on where you find it. In the woods is one thing... Fun video though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions