Still Here

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
I just drooped buy to see what was going on, it's been a good while since my last visit. We just moved into another home/single wide trailer that is. :wink: Just me and my mother. My dad passed away on us in Sept 22/08, he had battled cancer for the past 10 years. We sure miss him. Wish he was here with us, it sucks big time. Anyways, I have been walking around here looking around the property and I'm getting the itch for a metal detector to check things out. Wish the old Ace 250 was still with me sure could use that baby about now. The economy sucks does it not? LOL What would a used ace 250 run around here? Not that I'm in the market for one at the moment we have to many bills, for that sorta thing right now. I just wanted to drop in, and see if my account was still open. Say hello, and ask about getting back in. See if anyone knows of any other brands as good as an ace also, and maybe what I could get one for.

Thanks Happy Detecting

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You could get a Tesoro Compadre for less than 200.
Or, if you are really strapped for cash. Take your chances on ebay...Be careful though buying any electronics through feebay

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about your loss.

I'm still here too. Things just went crazy.

Al

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread