The blessing of a new friendship.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was a magical blessing that 4 months ago that by accident of destiny I got to know Alfred, my now student trainy TH'er. Not only my first student a formidable beach fan and competitor. It was an ordinary saturday I was on my way toward the beach I had chosen to hunt since years back I have a habbit of carrying my full asembled detector on my shoulder.The looks people give me I could care less I feel a natural pride in doing it but this day would mark a neat and powerfull friendship. A big car stops aside me the driver opens the passengers window and the elderly gentelman excited starts to ask me. Where did you buy that? Is that a metal detector? So I ask him to allign his vehicle ahead to not hold traffic as he comes out of his car to speak with me, I answer his questions and say I am the sales rep. for the island for 25 years he ask me for a buisness card and after he gave me a handshake he parted his way. Days later mom tells me after I came from that days hunt a gentelman called me and was interested in seeing me to purcase a detector eventually I found out who he was... it was Alfred well to make a long story short he ordered me a prizem 4 now we travel the local coastline beaches with his a 3 of my 6 detectors on certain Saturdays for backup. He is a salesman and he travels the island so it is a natural for him thanks Lord for no longer I am a lonely hunter in life. :hello2: Now tell me if this is a reason to celebrate? :occasion16: Me with the hat..

Attachments

• 100_0187.jpg
    100_0187.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 230
K

Kentucky Kache

Sounds like you both found a good friend. Good guys. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions