kellyco1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 706

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
KellycoChick said:
The coil in question is not made by Garrett. It does come from overseas and yes we are currently back-ordered on this product. I'm sorry you received a coil that did not work. We will replace it for you as soon as we have the coil in stock.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please contact me!

Did you ever buy your web page admin a box of donates with that 10 bucks? (do you remember?)

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
KellycoChick said:
The coil in question is not made by Garrett. It does come from overseas and yes we are currently back-ordered on this product. I'm sorry you received a coil that did not work. We will replace it for you as soon as we have the coil in stock.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please contact me!

Did you ever buy your web page admin a box of donates with that 10 bucks? (do you remember?)

I do not recall what you're referring to, maybe it was the last KellycoChick, Ali. How long ago was this?

OP
OP
firefighter35

firefighter35

Aug 19, 2009
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
well, i am still waiting on this coil. i called and they said it might be awhile. They are going to call when they get them in. So i hope its soon, its starting to get colder here, lol

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
firefighter35 said:
well, i am still waiting on this coil. i called and they said it might be awhile. They are going to call when they get them in. So i hope its soon, its starting to get colder here, lol

Well, to be devils advocate... you can always cancel your order with them. They are good at that too. BUT, be aware that you'll have to order from somewhere else.

Dude... if Kelly doesn't have it, no on else will either.

Like I said earlier... its' miners like us that can't wait to go hunting with the new tool we bought.

Kelly will do you right, they are not lying. They just don' have it in these days... BUT, if you call all around, surely someone else will tell you they can get it.... and you'll start at square one... "where's my shiat".

They all get it from the same sources. Kelly has pull though. Just wait it out friend.... Kelly is good. Sometime lifes best treasures are a month away.

Surely you just got about a few dozen people telling you that kelly was king. Trust that. We won't steer you wrong my friend.

OP
OP
firefighter35

firefighter35

Aug 19, 2009
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
Ok, here is the update, i finally received the coil and it works. The only downfall is ive been cooped up inside the last 3 days with the flu!!! :-[ I did a few air tests and it seems to be goin a few inches deeper. thanks for all your replies... :hello2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
firefighter35 said:
Ok, here is the update, i finally received the coil and it works. The only downfall is ive been cooped up inside the last 3 days with the flu!!! :-[ I did a few air tests and it seems to be goin a few inches deeper. thanks for all your replies... :hello2:

Summer comes back Sunday

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you got it. Hope ya get over the flue soon so you can hit some ball fields before the ground freezes and you can post some good finds.

The Buzzard King

Mar 29, 2005
N.E.P.A.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X
I ordered a coil from them on Monday of this week, and it arrived yesterday. (Friday)
Seems to work perfect in air tests, and in the backyard.
I can't wait to try it out in the wild.
No complaints here. :wink:

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Kellyco is the best! And I'm lucky enough to live within an hour of their showroom. I just bought my 2nd detector from them and wouldn't think of shopping anywhere else. They'll do right by you.... just give em a chance.
Ruth

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good question ! I have baught a MXT , a GARRETT 2500 , a X-TERRA 705 and about 5 different coils from kellyco ,and all was good till I just got a used XLT from them last week it arrived with the back cover that holds trigger all busted to where it wont even hold the trigger in place , I had to hot glue it to use it , when I turned it is noisy no matter what you do to it and basically I shot a email to Wanda at Kellyco my go to person and she promised me she would find out who inspected it and find out about a UPS claim if needed and she said she would call me on Thursday the 12th and let me know what to do about this problem . Well today is the 15 th and not a word ,Kellyco states on there web site they inspect each machine and makes sure it is good quality condition and is supposed to be field tested before it is sold ,yeah it was field tested you can tell from the ton or dirt and sand and oil all over when it arrived , So here I sit having to put a machine I just baught and havent even used in the shop for repairs at my cost ,so yeah I am very dissapointed at kellyco ....

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ifoundit69 said:
Good question ! I have baught a MXT , a GARRETT 2500 , a X-TERRA 705 and about 5 different coils from kellyco ,and all was good till I just got a used XLT from them last week it arrived with the back cover that holds trigger all busted to where it wont even hold the trigger in place , I had to hot glue it to use it , when I turned it is noisy no matter what you do to it and basically I shot a email to Wanda at Kellyco my go to person and she promised me she would find out who inspected it and find out about a UPS claim if needed and she said she would call me on Thursday the 12th and let me know what to do about this problem . Well today is the 15 th and not a word ,Kellyco states on there web site they inspect each machine and makes sure it is good quality condition and is supposed to be field tested before it is sold ,yeah it was field tested you can tell from the ton or dirt and sand and oil all over when it arrived , So here I sit having to put a machine I just baught and havent even used in the shop for repairs at my cost ,so yeah I am very dissapointed at kellyco ....
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will get your post to the sales manager so we can get this resolved.
Ms. Blaze

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update on the xlt , spoke with wanda yesterday and she is going to help me with the UPS claim and to ge things taken care of ,just hope its not a long wait because winter is upon us and not many more days of good weather . Thank you Ms. Blaze "kellyco chic" UPS is picking it up today for inspection .

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used Kellyco for more than 20 years. I've had good luck with them. I've bought at least 3 detectors and a bunch of other stuff from them.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They usually will satisfy the customer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread