Anyone know what happened to these members??

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
aa battery said:
TEXAN Connection said:
I have TTs email we send stuff back and forth.
please tell her i miss her :hello:
Ditto- Helluva gal that one. :wink:

Mary took time (and resources) to go out of her way and truck on down to the local library or wherever and make copies of some old Karl Von Mueller stuff for me, and sent them post paid- never asked for any remittance and refused when I offered. I certainly hope she has hit the motherload and retired in style ;) .

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
:dontknow:

What I have found this year are the number of folks that are just plain sidetracked and to busy.

Don't think I've put in even half the hours this year as last.

Have noticed on some forums folks that have not posted for many months just starting to post again. :thumbsup:

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I have TTs email we send stuff back and forth.
===================================================================
If you don't mind TC , please send her my regards & best wishes. Much appreciated.
Her & I stood back to back & slugged it out with our 'adversaries' many times in the
old days on 'politics'. She's a great patriot.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Please let Treasure Tales know that she is missed here. Potter Poker was real active and have not heard from him in a long time. Hope all is well. Nicky P was a great guy too.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont care but 1 of the missin peoples threatened someones life here and i would like to let you know this guy would be hurt in my book. 8)

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
I think Hobbies come and go. People get busy , or tired of posting. I haven't swung a detector but a few times in the last years-- so nothing interesting to post.

But i still lurk here 8) 8) 8)
HH to all

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Blackjack77 said:
I think Hobbies come and go. People get busy , or tired of posting. I haven't swung a detector but a few times in the last years-- so nothing interesting to post.

HH to all

I dont think this hobby will ever go for me, im hooked, but posting my finds has slowed

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TEXAN Connection said:
Blackjack77 said:

HH to all

I dont think this hobby will ever go for me, im hooked, but posting my finds has slowed

Amen :thumbsup:

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
Very interesting thread subject here. I am in the Best of TNET who am I? Jeff knows, this is a real hoot.
I just seen a thread at another site where some member died, they all had good to say about that fellow.
Threats, well it takes a real coward to get brave behind a keyboard somewhere, nuff said on that subject.
Bashing sponsors well they pay to help support a site, so even if ya got a bum deal ya can't go public there, those are the lumps in life. Look at it this way did they screw ya over any whose than family will or have done?
Some folks just up and disappear, maybe it is health and they keep these things private. Maybe they find other uses for their time, or maybe like the first example they die and it takes over a year for anyone to ask.
Than again maybe they just come back as someone else. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread