Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forums, Aussie. That Sovereign GT is a fine machine, from what I hear. Should do nicely at the old sites. Can't wait to see what you start finding!

HH,
R.I.

OP
OP
A

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
Thankyou.
A bit of a funny story from yesterday......
Ive only just recently moved over to the States got married etc.
Well was practicing yesterday in the back yard for the first time in months, had a nice strong copper sort of signal, so cut the plug out of the backyard....waved it under the coil.....still there.......split the plug in half.......still there.....pulled the plug apart....nothing to be seen but a signal in every part of it.....so I now have NO plug left to put back....long story short....after I see what I was doing.....looked around to make sure nobody was watching......and took my wedding ring off!!!
Yes Im out of practice.....lol

C

Cappy Z.

Welcome,

However all the treasure in Kentucky has been found... :wink:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
So, did ya ever find what caused the initial hit?? I love dat Sov. A mean motor scooter in heavily mineralized areas like the Beach here in South Texas.

OP
OP
A

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
yep......the initial hit was a 2005 Lincoln cent......Im not off to a good start but am sure things will improve....grins.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Kentucky Aussie. Hope you find some good stuff there and can not wait to see what you find......Matt

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Watch out for those stills in KY.......

OP
OP
A

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
Thanks to everyone for thier advice and welcomes.
Just waiting on a 110v battery charger now....tried bending the pins straight on my Aussie one so it will go in the outlet but it seems 110v only gives me 8.6volts output....frustrating....oh well .....guess the treasures will wait for me a little longer...grins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread