fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started with a carved 'mountain-man', now I use a different one when I need a change. :icon_scratch:

Fossis..............

KJ$IPW

Dec 6, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III, Whites 4900dl pro plus
My avatar shows tux(borrowed for educational use only :laughing7:)diving. I enjoy water hunting, and since I run Linux, Tux fit the bill.
HH
Steve

P

Pentico

Okay I am crazy, I change mine all the time just for the fun of it.
Yes, I changed my name a few times too.
I embrace change. :help:

Sticking with "ChrisP" for now.
Been my nick name for many years, and it is one I can remember! :icon_scratch:
Avatar? you just never know whatwill be next.

Peace,
ChrisP

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
i change mine from time to time, my jaded sense of humor is responsible, some people actually can't see the humor in it i see.For those people i fear take things far too serious. Anway it reflects a former lifestyle i must have enjoyed ::) ::) ::)

Discrimination Dave

Sep 18, 2008
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine is Sam Houston, The first President of the Republic of Texas. Probably not recognized by anyone except fellow Texans. I live on the other side of the Big Ball now and try to hang on to my Roots. If I still lived in Texas, I would not have chosen this avatar.

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
stefen said:
Why did you chose your tag...your avatar, that is? Let's refrain from negativity...
I usually avoid threads where the OP tries to "put limits" on the discussion. What if my avatar portrayed something "negative"? Would I not be welcome in your discussion?

As for your question, my avatar is meant as a statement illustrating my personal feelings toward our government and its daily infringement upon liberty.
Dan

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine is all about me, I love photography, and I never seem to get in the picture, till now. I still love to detect, but on those days when my knees say NO! I get my camera out, and start clicking away. You can see samples of my photo's all over the place in "MY Daily snapshot" elsewhere in this forum........NGE

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Mine is Animal Mother from the movie Full Metal Jacket, was using it when I was doing a lot of gaming online..mainly war games.
Delta Force, Medal of Honor, Battlefield....spent many nights playing late, then paying for it in the morning. ;D

Gunny71

Jan 14, 2009
Texas by Gawd
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am an avid firearms collector and shooter. My avatar is from a shot I got of the fireball from a cap and ball pistol. One of the best snapshots I made, and it fits?

NDVD_000-1.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine was a gift from two other detectorists here on T.Net.

I lack such talent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread