Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm cruisin around on here and suddenly notice it says I'm a charter member. Well I know that's a mistake so I thought maybe it was a one day Christmas thing. I'm really worried cause I didn't pay for it; I don't have that pay pal and haven't figured it out. I pm'd jeff, and he tells me that maybe there's folks on here who are generous and do that sort of thing and maybe I was targeted by one of them. Well, if that is the case, thank you. That was pretty cool. No good deed goes unpunished, and if I figure out who you are, you will get yours. (heehee!) I will steal your idea and pass it on next Christmas myself. And I shall try to be more cultured and politically correct in my posts henceforth; something everyone can enjoy. Naw, not really that last part.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
So I'm cruisin around on here and suddenly notice it says I'm a charter member. Well I know that's a mistake so I thought maybe it was a one day Christmas thing. I'm really worried cause I didn't pay for it; I don't have that pay pal and haven't figured it out. I pm'd jeff, and he tells me that maybe there's folks on here who are generous and do that sort of thing and maybe I was targeted by one of them. Well, if that is the case, thank you. That was pretty cool. No good deed goes unpunished, and if I figure out who you are, you will get yours. (heehee!) I will steal your idea and pass it on next Christmas myself. And I shall try to be more cultured and politically correct in my posts henceforth; something everyone can enjoy. Naw, not really that last part.

RGINN,

Welcome to Charter Membership.......I imagine the Christmas Elf visited you and gave you the membership. I know the Elf has been visiting some members.....I don't know who it was, and even if I do, I am under strict orders to not reveal any information I know.....I can say it wasn't I....

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, now you can spread the word of how great Charter Membership is. :icon_thumright:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RGINN said:
Now you've got it figured out...pass it on brother

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yep there are members who sometimes gift a charter membership to others....a huge blessing if you ask me! I am sure the anonymous donor will be glad to see your post here and watch you enjoy the benefits of charter membership! Make sure and check out the potluck sometime too! lol Welcome!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kudos to the Elf Angel(s) who gave y'all the greatest gift of being a TNet charter member.

welcome53 (5).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (5).jpg
    welcome53 (5).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 229
P

Pentico

There really are some great people out there!
You have been blessed by one!

ChrisP

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
Now you need to figure out the secret handshake :dontknow:
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread