Sanborn Maps Login Info

Greenie
Feb 4, 2009
Please PM me too if anyone has the new log in info. I downloaded the maps I needed a year ago, but now somehow I deleted them. I'm looking for NY state- my local library does not know anything about Sanborn maps. Please help.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
well then keep checking libraries, in an ever-widening circle, till you find one that does have on-line access, with a library card for that library. Ie.: if not your city's library, then try the neighboring town. Or the state library in your state's capitol city, etc.... Library cards should be free (if you meet the requirments, like, being a resident of that state, or whatever).

Once you find a library that has access on-line, then check to see what the criteria is for getting a card, for that library. Once you do those steps, then the password is usually something like your library card #, or your name or something like that is all automated.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm able to access it at the local university library using my DIL's student ID # from here at home, if I'm in that town I swing by the library.

So check the colleges, universities in your area.

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
River Rat said:
I'm able to access it at the local university library using my DIL's student ID # from here at home, if I'm in that town I swing by the library.

So check the colleges, universities in your area.

Or log in to your public library's database. Have your bar code on your card ready!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread